grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so sad to be afraid. I lived like that for a long time . here its not unusual to have boys walk up and help you with the grocerys. they dont want anything. men still open the door and hold it for you. you pump your gas before you pay. the station i go to pumps it for you. It seems to be a dying way of life but i get to enjoy it for a little while longer. I am teaching my son and gs to do the same.

@Mutt Farm - talk away, I don't know that there is any such thing as someone talking too much in here, lol. What a wonderful story (and fruit basket!).

Well Ive read all the thread except from Easter to Labor Day. Interesting what spell check is doing. Took me 2X as long to read it while trying to figure out the words. I'm from near Alabama Georgia line, have 41 chickens(all but 2 are less than a year old), 10 cats(mostlly kittens), 3 dogs, and a paint horse. So posts about dogs, cats and horses have been interesting too. Also have a 15 year old grandson who choses to live with us. He loves the farm life as much as me. I have been rretired for 5 years ffrom teaching science for 32 years.

welcome jane..glad to have you here...

took me a min. I though who the hell lets chickens sleep in their bed. then i realized you were talking about me ! hahahaa no, I was in my easy chair and put them over for a picture.

i was teasing you granny
hugs.gif

Well Ive read all the thread except from Easter to Labor Day. Interesting what spell check is doing. Took me 2X as long to read it while trying to figure out the words. I'm from near Alabama Georgia line, have 41 chickens(all but 2 are less than a year old), 10 cats(mostlly kittens), 3 dogs, and a paint horse. So posts about dogs, cats and horses have been interesting too. Also have a 15 year old grandson who choses to live with us. He loves the farm life as much as me. I have been rretired for 5 years ffrom teaching science for 32 years.
Howdy Jane! Science teacher?
bow.gif
Dogs, cats, horses,
thumbsup.gif
15 y/o boys...
smack.gif
Good on ya for the farm life!

its so sad to be afraid. I lived like that for a long time . here its not unusual to have boys walk up and help you with the grocerys. they dont want anything. men still open the door and hold it for you. you pump your gas before you pay.  the station i go to pumps it for you.  It seems to be a dying way of life but i get to enjoy it for a little while longer.  I am teaching my son and gs to do the same.
Granny it use to be like that here. Not my city ranks 2nd in the state for meth. The place I use to love exist anymore.

Have
Welcome Jane :hugs   Did it take forever to read ? I am going to one of these days. seems I cant stop running my mouth long enough . LOL  what kind of chickens ?

Have 7 BR hens, 1 EE hen, 1 GLW roo, 1 leghorn roo, 1 BO roo, many BSL pullets that I bred by crossing BO roo X BR hens, 18 cockeriels that are headed to freezer camp in 2 months, and other pullets (mostly EEs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom