grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, the nausea is going away. you guys are helping . wasnt even thinking about it. lol have to leave here in 8 hrs. dont matter if i dont sleep , make the meds. work better

quote name="granny hatchet" url="/t/861508/grannys-gone-and-done-it/1130#post_14093609"]I am sure this will be the weirdest request i have ever made but suzierd, i need that shirt. lol it is just awesome, the way it is made. there are no shopping places around here for clothes except wal-mart and a couple little places . catos i think. i wonder, and i am going to rat myself out here. if they sell them in a tent size ? 
[/quote]

You can make the style by cutting sleeves and neck back on a normal t shirt
Very easy and t shirt material doesn't fray
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/88172105180038580/

Last edited:
LOL, the nausea is going away. you guys are helping . wasnt even thinking about it. lol have to leave here in 8 hrs. dont matter if i dont sleep , make the meds. work better

Its 6:11 am here not been to sleep yet!
Think chickens will be having a lie in !
I've got faverolles hatching too
So to excited to sleep

is this a site you gave me with a how to? i am not good on computer. thank you. i love the look of the rooster samahoweveryouspellit

OMG !!!  Suzierd, is this you??  dont tell anyone but there is a rat crawling up your leg. lol   that is too much cuteness look at them jaws, not another bite would fit in there.  you made me smile, can you relieve this nausea ?

That's my oldest Daughter :) that Chipmunk was so darn cute and just loved us you could even rub its belly lol. We gave it quite a stash of pumpkin seeds it would fill its cheeks run under the cabin and come back for more. Here's me feeding it.

I was trying to shell the seeds for it but I wasn't fast enough and twice it jumped from the stump and landed on me lol.
Peppermint helps nausea, I like those peppermint candy with the hole in the middle like a life savor.

Yes that's exactly right the kids just take the scissors and cut their shirts like that. Actually looks pretty good when their done. If that was my shirt I would happily send it to you!

you have a beautiful daughter. and i love your hair. i thought it was a squirrel
th.gif
. hahaa, seems like you have a big place going on there. i have a little over 2 1/2 acres. is the chipmunk still around? thats really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom