Grrrrrr Brinsea Cradle Turner Stopped

sonjab314

Constant State of Confusion
13 Years
May 15, 2010
Missouri
I just loaded my Brinsea 20 advanced with some double laced silver barnie eggs this morning and my cradle turner has just stopped working. Im soooo mad :mad: . When you spend lots of dollars on an incubator new you expect it to last for many years. It just so happens I was looking at new incubators last night to purchase NEXT YEAR!!! I found this one https://incubatorwarehouse.com/egg-incubators/combokits/incuview-combo-kits.html . Who owns it and can give me feed back. I may need it now.

I have an Incuview and it's pretty great. I also got a humidikit to go with it because it's dry here. I recently got a Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance (used) but I haven't tried it yet. I like how thick the plastic is. One of my concerns with getting a Brinsea is that I haven't heard good things about their customer service. Incubator Warehouse does seem to be good. They also follow the Incuview thread here and occasionally post.

Ty Ms Biddy for your feedback
I have an Incuview and it's pretty great. I also got a humidikit to go with it because it's dry here. I recently got a Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance (used) but I haven't tried it yet. I like how thick the plastic is. One of my concerns with getting a Brinsea is that I haven't heard good things about their customer service. Incubator Warehouse does seem to be good. They also follow the Incuview thread here and occasionally post.

Back
Top Bottom