Gun legislation- anyone heard about this?

You are right that no one else has joined him with this ridiculous bill, Yet. Politicians will push their agenda rather than ours if we let them. If you call and write your congressman and senator and let them know how opposed you are to this maybe they will remember it when another stupid bill comes up. We need to constantly monitor what is being done on our behalf. That oversight will hopefully prevent anything like this from passing.

Sixteen AR-15's (several different calibers)
Three 308's
36 pistols of different varities
Eleven Shotguns (several gauges)
You couldnt even imagine the amunition I stockpile

I bet our new goverment does not make it past my front door. I am a people loving son of a gun, dont mess up at my house though. I'll get ya.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds like you know about as much as I do, except, I know what is going on in this state, and you need to know what is going on in your own state. Search for info on meetings in your state-this gave me more info than I ever heard anywhere else. Look up 2nd amendment taskforce.

This is not something to be taken lightly-it is very obvious by the concern in all of the states that it is a REAL concern!!!

Do not be confused by those who would have you just sit back and let it happen!!! That is exactly what they want you to do is think it is nothing serious, so that the bill passes, and they get their way.

I don't see the problem here. Shouldn't owning a gun legally be reasonably similar to owning a car, another potentially deadly weapon that can be stolen and used to injure others or for illicit/illegal acts?

Anything can be stolen. Anything can hurt someone. Should I have to register my little pocket knife that I use to open hay bales with because, what if someone stole it and killed someone with it? No. I shouldn't. It is my right to keep and bear arms, and that is what I am going to do.​

For those who think the requirements of this bill are reasonable, because no one in this government would ever want to round up all the guns, remember this The current president may not have a gun round up as part of his ajenda but the next president might!
We cannot see into the future to to know who will be president or what affiliations and ajendas they will have. I do not want to give any government entity more power than I would be willing to give in a worst case scenerio. The current president may not be a despot but the next one might be!

I have been reading on a few other sites that they may be trying to slip some of this into the stimulus bill. This is not confirmed, just something to keep an eye on.

To me this is like NAIS. I don't see any reason for Big brother to know what I have. I have a conceal to carry, they have my prints, that is more than enough info.

Hmmm might have to look into black powder pistol.

Quote:
I am within the law now. I aint doing anything different. I've already had this conversation before with the law standing outside. They had to get in the car and go. I am not accepting any changes to my situation. I will be that guy on the news. You bet ya. Dont mistake it, I love the law inforcement, we need em and they dont make enough money. I dont carry my weapons anywhere. I do live in a border state though and my government is not keeping up its end on protecting our borders. There are laws on the books that they are not using even though they are sworn to. As long as that is true, dont mess up at my house. I'll get ya.

Quote:
I do that too. I am new to that. Its a wonderful hobby

Last edited:
They came for others and I did nothing ,they came for my neighbors and I did nothing , they came for me and there was nobody left to do anything.
I'm starting a group of individuals to help one another out in time of such crisis ,call me crazy and I'll understand because I use to call others that , until I spent a little time with uncle sammy.

Back
Top Bottom