Ended Halloween/Thanksgiving HAL Other Poultry Photo Contest

@The Phantom I am loving your pics for these contests! Such beautiful, unique birds! What breed of goose is that? And what is the bird you pictured in the wing flapping contest?
Thankyou! The goose is actually one of my young trumpeter swans. Lol. My flapper birds are my Sandhill crane Phantom in the snow and my East African crane Sandstorm.

I have always wanted an ayam cemani!!! How much did she cost? :drool
I got my ac from a breeder, I don't know how much she cost, because I traded a young lovely AC rooster I hatched from an egg from ebay. As an owner of this breed, they lay small eggs and not very many, the hen is self centered so I would not advise this bird, they are fun to look at.

I am going to put up some AC and AC-x pics, not for contest but for viewing pleasure....
bfc.PNG
this is the mom Olive, pure AC.

below is the daughter "Oli" AC-BCM cross she is slightly bigger with copper on her chest, other wise all black....
bfj.PNG

Just for reference, I am putting up a pure BCM no relations to either bird, "Bernadette"
bfg.PNG
and their eggs... Light one to the left, AC middle AC/BCM cross and BCM.
bf.PNG

The AC/BCM cross middle also had some blue cochin, and LO so the BCM part of the middle egg is not so dark. but the dad looked BCM and she got the copper part on her chest.

I am going to put up some AC and AC-x pics, not for contest but for viewing pleasure....View attachment 1969292this is the mom Olive, pure AC.

below is the daughter "Oli" AC-BCM cross she is slightly bigger with copper on her chest, other wise all black....View attachment 1969293

Just for reference, I am putting up a pure BCM no relations to either bird, "Bernadette" View attachment 1969294 and their eggs... Light one to the left, AC middle AC/BCM cross and BCM.View attachment 1969295
The AC/BCM cross middle also had some blue cochin, and LO so the BCM part of the middle egg is not so dark. but the dad looked BCM and she got the copper part on her chest.
It would be more appropriate to start a different thread than to post chicken pictures in a thread for Other Poultry. You could always provide the interested parties with a link to the new thread.

I am going to put up some AC and AC-x pics, not for contest but for viewing pleasure....View attachment 1969292this is the mom Olive, pure AC.

below is the daughter "Oli" AC-BCM cross she is slightly bigger with copper on her chest, other wise all black....View attachment 1969293

Just for reference, I am putting up a pure BCM no relations to either bird, "Bernadette" View attachment 1969294 and their eggs... Light one to the left, AC middle AC/BCM cross and BCM.View attachment 1969295
Woah! I love those. We have some chicken contests going if you'd like to enter them too, btw.

Back
Top Bottom