Hatching my first KONZA!!!

Co- flex is the generic brand name of vet wrap. Finally remembered the name.

Blues will be pretty too-- I have a ton of blue chickens. TONS. lol Bet blue ducks are lovely!! Mine all roam the farm at will, and then are locked up a t night. THey do roost hgh so we have had to train them to a coop.

Love love love how they wag their tail we I talk to them, just like a happy dog. !!

Co- flex is the generic brand name of vet wrap. Finally remembered the name. 

Blues will be pretty too-- I have a ton of blue chickens. TONS. lol Bet blue ducks are lovely!!  Mine all roam the farm at will, and then are locked up a t night. THey do roost hgh so we have had to train them to a coop. 

Love love love how they wag their tail we I talk to them, just like a happy dog. !! 

Great! I should be able to find it.

Yes, I free range too & lock up at night. LOVE their wiggly butts! :lol: How long to coop train them? Mine are coming as adults.

OMG! Yay! Congrats on the yellow chickie! :ya

On the ducks I have had to move pairs of adult males to other coops and in a few weeks, about 2, they are standing at the door of the new coop waiting for me to hurry up and open the door. lol

SO excited to have the one-- praying for a few more.

SOrry . . been coping with a sick child at the same time . . but he is on the mend now . . .

2 more chicks out this morning . . . 2 dark brown chicks--those 2 must be the chocolates-- not sure !!

OF course reading their crack egg shell is useless now. lol I really should have marked the small end of each egg . .ahh live and learn.

Need to go look again!

keep your priorities straight, woulda?!!
gig.gif

SOrry . . been coping with a sick child at the same time . . but he is on the mend now . . .

2 more chicks out this morning . . . 2 dark brown chicks--those 2 must be the chocolates-- not sure !!

OF course reading their crack egg shell is useless now. lol I really should have marked the small end of each egg . .ahh live and learn.

Need to go look again!

YAY!

Back
Top Bottom