He is Back - A Harry Potter based RP

Have you read the Harry Potter series yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, don't want to.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I haven't yet.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I only want to watch the movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Thanks. I have read all the HP books several times and own all the movies. Once a year the hubs and I do a HP marathon of movies. He hasn't read any of the books though, so he doesn't know what he's missing! )

(The books are definitely better than the movies, in my opinion, but the movies are also really amazing!)

(And the quidditch world cup. They showed the beginning of the game and then cut out to the aftermath of it. Also SPEW and Winky the house elf.)

(Yeah, that quidditch world cup that suddenly skipped over to a disaster was confusing. Well, it would've been if I hadn't read the books.)

Name: Professor Isobel Morgan
Age (at least 21): 28
Personality: Friendly, outgoing
Class: Charms teacher
History: Isobel aka Izzy was once a Hogwarts student who was the most proficient at charms out of her year. Her life ambition was to return to Hogwarts as the Charms teacher. She was so happy to receive a letter from the headmaster about the job, she set her house on fire by accident.
Picture/Description:

Pet?: None
Other: Dislikes men with facial hair, foot odor is a major turn off, Loves zucchini bread.
Izzy woke up just as the morning sun peeked over the distant mountain top, casting golden rays into the clouds. It was a beautiful morning in Hilltown Ireland but Izzy paid no attention to nature's splendor. Today was the day, September first. Izzy hurriedly dressed in the clothes she had laid out the night before- A crushed velvet emerald green and black billowing robe that cinched at her waist with long flowing sleeves. She sat on her bed and put on her black high heeled lace up boots, and her pointed witches' hat with long black pheasant tail feathers. Her cloak was hanging on a peg by the back door, and her already packed trunk waited there also. She put on her cloak and grabbed the handle on her trunk. With a loud crack, she and her trunk were gone.

Tom was in a small group, discussing rumors on the train. He snickered whenever the little kids would gasp or look worried, they were so fun to mess around with.
"You do now that Voldemort's actual name was Tom Riddle, right?" Tom said, looking at the first years. Obviously none of them knew that, but they had obviously easily made the connection between Voldemort's real name and Tom's name.

Tom stifled a laugh at their faces and said "You never know, I could actually be Voldemort in disguise or something."
Someone came up behind Tom and hit him hard in the back of the head with a book.
"Tom! Stop that!" Said Caroline, one of his friends.

Tom turned around, rubbing the back of his head. "What??"

"You need to stop making all of the first years think Hogwarts is a death trap before they even arrive." Caroline scolded. "Now, I'm going to go read the rest of this book. Please stop spreading rumors, Tom." She told him and walked off, leaving Tom alone to roll his eyes at her request.

Back
Top Bottom