He is Back - A Harry Potter based RP

Have you read the Harry Potter series yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, don't want to.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I haven't yet.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I only want to watch the movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A loud "CRACK" reverberated over the grounds and flagstone walls as Isobela Morgan apparated. She craned her neck looking up at the castle and couldn't suppress her huge glowing smile, she was home again at last. As she approached the gate, it opened by itself to admit her. Her boots clicked over the well worn flagstone path as she walked to the main entrance of the castle. The doors opened at her knock and she went inside. She stood there for a moment taking it all in. It looked the same as it did in her school years. Flames danced in their pedestal braziers, the house banners still hung along the sides of the hall, and the same paintings on the wall still moved.

A small cupboard door opened off to her left and a house elf wobbled out, his over sized ears flopping up and down with every step. "Hello Professor Morgan, I am Barnaby and I will take your trunk up to your room now" said the elf in a squeaky voice. Izzy smiled and said "I can manage it myself". "Oh no, Miss," Barnaby said "Headmaster's orders. I will take it for you". Without another word, the elf grabbed her trunk,snapped his fingers, and he and Izzy's trunk disappeared with a pop.

Izzy shook her head and chucked as she walked to the great hall and peered inside. The 4 long house tables were there with their gleaming polished tops, reflecting the light of the thousands of candles lazily floating over head. She walked up to the place she used to sit and laid her hand on the smooth surface, letting the memories flood in. She wouldn't be sitting here anymore, instead, she would be at the long table at the front of the hall with the rest of the professors.

She turned and left the great hall. A glowing transparent figure was drifting toward her, it was Sir Nicholas. "Hello Sir Nicholas!" Izzy called out. "Hello Isobel!" Cried the ghost.
"How was your summer?" Izzy asked. "Dismal." Replied Sir Nicholas. "I have once again been denied to join in the Headless Hunt." "Oh, I'm so sorry" replied Izzy, "Better luck next year." The ghost turned around with his chin in the air and floated off. Izzy shook her head, "He says that every year," she thought to herself as she walked to the grand staircase.

Izzy headed up to her classroom in the south tower on the third floor, chatting with familiar pictures on the way. When she arrived, her classroom was just the way she remembered it being. Three rows of desks, all facing the teacher's table, behind which sat a large chair with a high back. Two blackboards flanked the table, and under them was a small shelf with books and other objects. She went through a door in the back of the room into her office. Her trunk was there waiting for her, so she started to unpack. The students wouldn't be arriving till later this evening, but she wanted to walk around the castle and talk to the other professors, so she tried to be quick. Her lesson plans were on top, ready to go. She flipped to the first page, which she would be using tomorrow morning, and hoped she would be a good teacher.

When she finished unpacking, she decided to see the headmaster. She left her office and walked to the classroom door. She opened the door and he was there, standing before her. It was like he knew she wanted to see him.

"Good day Professor Morgan!" He said happily. "I trust your classroom is in order?" "Yes headmaster, it's just the way I remember it from when Professor Flitwick was here" Izzy replied. "Good, then the house elves are keeping up with their duties" he said. "Would you like to accompany me in a stroll around the castle?" The headmaster asked, gazing at Izzy over his half moon glasses with twinkling eyes. "Yes Sir!" Izzy said with a smile. "It's good to be back."
(Sorry it's so long, this RP is going to be so much fun!)

Last edited:
A loud "CRACK" reverberated over the grounds and flagstone walls as Isobela Morgan apparated. She craned her neck looking up at the castle and couldn't suppress her huge glowing smile, she was home again at last. As she approached the gate, it opened by itself to admit her. Her boots clicked over the well worn flagstone path as she walked to the main entrance of the castle. The doors opened at her knock and she went inside. She stood there for a moment taking it all in. It looked the same as it did in her school years. Flames danced in their pedestal braziers, the house banners still hung along the sides of the hall, and the same paintings on the wall still moved.

A small cupboard door opened off to her left and a house elf wobbled out, his over sized ears flopping up and down with every step. "Hello Professor Morgan, I am Barnaby and I will take your trunk up to your room now" said the elf in a squeaky voice. Izzy smiled and said "I can manage it myself". "Oh no, Miss," Barnaby said "Headmaster's orders. I will take it for you". Without another word, the elf grabbed her trunk,snapped his fingers, and he and Izzy's trunk disappeared with a pop.

Izzy shook her head and chucked as she walked to the great hall and peered inside. The 4 long house tables were there with their gleaming polished tops, reflecting the light of the thousands of candles lazily floating over head. She walked up to the place she used to sit and laid her hand on the smooth surface, letting the memories flood in. She wouldn't be sitting here anymore, instead, she would be at the long table at the front of the hall with the rest of the professors.

She turned and left the great hall. A glowing transparent figure was drifting toward her, it was Sir Nicholas. "Hello Sir Nicholas!" Izzy called out. "Hello Isobel!" Cried the ghost.
"How was your summer?" Izzy asked. "Dismal." Replied Sir Nicholas. "I have once again been denied to join in the Headless Hunt." "Oh, I'm so sorry" replied Izzy, "Better luck next year." The ghost turned around with his chin in the air and floated off. Izzy shook her head, "He says that every year," she thought to herself as she walked to the grand staircase.

Izzy headed up to her classroom in the south tower on the third floor, chatting with familiar pictures on the way. When she arrived, her classroom was just the way she remembered it being. Three rows of desks, all facing the teacher's table, behind which sat a large chair with a high back. Two blackboards flanked the table, and under them was a small shelf with books and other objects. She went through a door in the back of the room into her office. Her trunk was there waiting for her, so she started to unpack. The students wouldn't be arriving till later this evening, but she wanted to walk around the castle and talk to the other professors, so she tried to be quick. Her lesson plans were on top, ready to go. She flipped to the first page, which she would be using tomorrow morning, and hoped she would be a good teacher.

When she finished unpacking, she decided to see the headmaster. She left her office and walked to the classroom door. She opened the door and he was there, standing before her. It was like he knew she wanted to see him.

"Good day Professor Morgan!" He said happily. "I trust your classroom is in order?" "Yes headmaster, it's just the way I remember it from when Professor Flitwick was here" Izzy replied. "Good, then the house elves are keeping up with their duties" he said. "Would you like to accompany me in a stroll around the castle?" The headmaster asked, gazing at Izzy over his half moon glasses with twinkling eyes. "Yes Sir!" Izzy said with a smile. "It's good to be back."
(Sorry it's so long, this RP is going to be so much fun!)

(Love it!)

( Are some of the original professors still there? Who is the headmaster?)

(Well, it seems that the headmaster is still Dumbledore.
lol.png
And the professors are different, though if you want some to be the same feel free.)

(Ok, maybe I should read through the into again. We don't have anyone else playing a professor yet, so I might have to!)

(Yeah, I'll probably make a professor too. And I think the headmaster may just be a character that I kind of play, but other people can play a little bit as well.)

Back
Top Bottom