He is Back - A Harry Potter based RP

Have you read the Harry Potter series yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, don't want to.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I haven't yet.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I only want to watch the movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Izzy and the headmaster spent about 2 hours walking the hallways, visiting other professors as they arrived from their summer travels, and chatting about the responsibilities of being a Hogwarts professor. The headmaster suddenly stopped in his tracks, and announced it was time for tea, and he would see Izzy at the sorting ceremony tonight. He walked down the corridor and around a corner. "Oh! Professor! I had one more question to ask you." Izzy yelled, chasing after him. She rounded the corner but he was nowhere in sight. "Oh well. I can ask him later" Izzy thought.

She headed down to the kitchen where the house elves were going about their duties in preparing for the welcoming feast. One elf, a female who she knew as Blinky ran over with a cup of tea and handed it to Izzy, then ran back to a table where a knife was chopping vegetables all by itself. Izzy loved coming down to the kitchen to watch the elves work. She used to sneak down here all the time when she was a student. With tea in hand, Izzy made her way to her favorite place in the whole castle, the Ravenclaw common room. Once there, she knocked and waited to hear the question from the eagle door knocker, that she would have to get right in order to enter.

"A vessel without hinges, key, or lid,
Yet golden treasure inside is hid."

"Well, that's easy! You asked me this on my first day of first year! Only then I didn't know the answer and had to wait for a prefect to let me in. The answer is EGG!" Izzy stated confidently as the door swung open. Izzy looked around the room and walked to the window seat where she spent so much of her time while being a student. The view was spectacular. You could see the forbidden forest, the mountains around the black lake, the herbology greenhouses, and the quidditch pitch. Izzy sat and drank her tea. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the dark fireplace. "Incendio" Izzy said almost lazily as a jet of orange left the tip of her wand, producing a crackling fire. She looked around the room and sighed as she saw the sun setting over the black lake. It wouldn't be long now and the students would be arriving. She took her empty cup back down to the kitchen and headed for her office to do some last minute preparations for tomorrow.

Name: Markus Harlequin
Age (at least 21): 30
Personality: Markus seems stern, quiet, and very serious, but he can be really fun and clever at times.
Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
History: Markus has been the Dark Arts teacher ever since he was 22 and doesn't plan on quitting soon.
Picture/Description: Markus is tall with a slight beard and neat, dark brown hair. He has hazel eyes and pale skin, and anything he wears is usually navy blue.
Pet?: Markus has an owl named David.

Other: Markus has a large scar on his face.

Name:amariea rainin
Age (11 if you're a first 12
Personality:kind sweet shy
History:none
First year?:no.
House (first years don't have one yet):ravenclaw
Pet?:yes.she has a she has a snowy owl named gruff(male)and a white cat named flurry(female)
Description/picture:she has green eyes and long red hair.she wears a long black dress
Boy/girlfriend?:none
Other:

Name:amariea rainin
Age (11 if you're a first 12
Personality:kind sweet shy
History:none
First year?:no.
House (first years don't have one yet):ravenclaw
Pet?:yes.she has a she has a snowy owl named gruff(male)and a white cat named flurry(female)
Description/picture:she has green eyes and long red hair.she wears a long black dress
Boy/girlfriend?:none
Other:

(Accepted! Oh yeah, everyone remember, that your characters of course need to wear school uniforms (robes). So, they won't always be wearing their clothes that you put in the forms. Just a thing to remember!)

Caroline sat down in her compartment, her nose in a book and Kirby purring on her lap. Finally, when the last chapter was finished, she set the book down and stared out the window. Hogwarts was so much better and way more interesting than her foster family, she couldn't wait to get there. And she wondered if she'd meet any new teachers this year, she heard rumors about a new charms teacher.

Izzy looked around her neatly organized office and decided it was good enough for now. She went into the classroom. It was a big, empty, boring space except for the desks and her table. "Hmmm" Izzy said surveying the room. She waved her wand, and midnight blue curtains flowed down from the tops of the windows. Another wave of her wand, and a soft fluffy rug in the same shade of blue appeared in the middle of the room. Izzy looked at the torched lighting the room and decided they were not adequate. She waved her wand one last time, and white bubbles filled with light shot out of her wand toward the ceiling, and floated about. "Much better" Izzy said out loud to the empty room.

"HEE HEE HEE!!" A troublesome voice from the past rang out. "Peeves!" Izzy yelled. "Where are you? Show yourself right now!"
"Aww, is little itty bitty Izzy still mad at Peevesie? How about I pop your pretty witty little bubbles?"Peeves cackled.
There was no winning with him and it wasn't worth arguing with him, so Izzy left the classroom and closed the door behind her. She knew the bubbles would all be popped by the time she returned, but she didn't care. It was a simple charm any second year could do in their sleep.

Izzy went down to the main entrance and found that most of the other professors were already there. Professor McGonagall, head of Gryffindor house noticed Izzy and introduced her to the other professors. When she finished giving a short speech, she instructed the professors to head to their places in the great hall. The Hogwarts Express had just pulled into Hogsmead, and the students would be there within the hour.

(Everyone has been so quiet on this RP so far. Are they all waiting to get to the school?
hu.gif
)

Izzy looked around her neatly organized office and decided it was good enough for now. She went into the classroom. It was a big, empty, boring space except for the desks and her table. "Hmmm" Izzy said surveying the room. She waved her wand, and midnight blue curtains flowed down from the tops of the windows. Another wave of her wand, and a soft fluffy rug in the same shade of blue appeared in the middle of the room. Izzy looked at the torched lighting the room and decided they were not adequate. She waved her wand one last time, and white bubbles filled with light shot out of her wand toward the ceiling, and floated about. "Much better" Izzy said out loud to the empty room.

"HEE HEE HEE!!" A troublesome voice from the past rang out. "Peeves!" Izzy yelled. "Where are you? Show yourself right now!"
"Aww, is little itty bitty Izzy still mad at Peevesie? How about I pop your pretty witty little bubbles?"Peeves cackled.
There was no winning with him and it wasn't worth arguing with him, so Izzy left the classroom and closed the door behind her. She knew the bubbles would all be popped by the time she returned, but she didn't care. It was a simple charm any second year could do in their sleep.

Izzy went down to the main entrance and found that most of the other professors were already there. Professor McGonagall, head of Gryffindor house noticed Izzy and introduced her to the other professors. When she finished giving a short speech, she instructed the professors to head to their places in the great hall. The Hogwarts Express had just pulled into Hogsmead, and the students would be there within the hour.

(Everyone has been so quiet on this RP so far. Are they all waiting to get to the school?
hu.gif
)

(I don't know why barely anybody is talking at all. It's kind of a bummer, I thought this role play would be active.)

Name: Carter Owens
Age (11 if you're a first year):
Personality: Temperate.
History: Unknown
First year?: No
House (first years don't have one yet):
Pet?: Snow owl named Agatha
Description/picture: Brown hair, brown eyes. 6' exactly.
Boy/girlfriend?: Caroline Willow?
Other: None

Name: Carter Owens
Age (11 if you're a first year):
Personality: Temperate.
History: Unknown
First year?: No
House (first years don't have one yet):
Pet?: Snow owl named Agatha
Description/picture: Brown hair, brown eyes. 6' exactly.
Boy/girlfriend?: Caroline Willow?
Other: None
(Age and House?
Also, he could possibly become Caroline's boyfriend after a while.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom