*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
"No problem. Anything for my sister's best friend." Waterfrost meowed and padded off over to the entrance of the nursery, where she sat down and watched the kits playing.
~
Flamepaw smiled after her and padded over to Rainpaw and Ravenpaw. "So what are we going to do about Brambleheart?" he asked.

Ravenpaw shuffled her paws around,"I was afraid you were going to ask"she murmured.She relized the dark tabby shecat had slipped out of her sight now.
(That's a perfect idea!)
~
Oakstars purrs rumbled the cave as he looked at his daghter with joy,"an Apprentince!Another spy?"he asked, ignoring her last questions.,"yes, maybe!You shall train this cat to be another ThornClan spy.Tell him he has real kin here, he will belive you"

Quote: "Well, we are kits!" Cricketkit said "But I've always wanted to go out of camp... OK, let's do it!"
~
"AAACK!" Featherkit screeched as she was pounced on, then laughed and batted at Smokekit from under her.
~
Leopardkit purred and bounced up and down.
~
Breezekit watched Snowkit and her brother talking quietly.

"Well, we are kits!" Cricketkit said "But I've always wanted to go out of camp... OK, let's do it!"
~
"AAACK!" Featherkit screeched as she was pounced on, then laughed and batted at Smokekit from under her.
~
Leopardkit purred and bounced up and down.
~
Breezekit watched Snowkit and her brother talking quietly.
"Ok then." Snowkit hissed. But we have to be quiet. Then spotting Breezekit watching them he muttered "oh great. Breezekit is watching us."

Smokekit smiled and squeaked "this is fun!"

Name: Sammi
Personality: Sweet, fierce, kind, strong
Clan: None
Description: Beautiful tortoiseshell with green eyes
History: Used to be a kitty-pet
Mate: Iceclaw
Kits: None yet
Username: @chicken4prez

Name: Iceclaw
Personality: Loving, kind, sweet, strong, calm
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Brown and grey tabby with green eyes
History: He is on a border patrol and spots a beautiful she-cat named Sammi who he falls in love with.
Mate: Sammi
Kits: None
Username: @chicken4prez

Quote: "Very!" Featherkit squealed and pushed Smokekit off laughing.
~
"Breezekit's not gonna blab about us. She hasn't said anything since she opened her eyes." Cricketkit meowed, rolling his eyes. He looked at the tiny white she-kit gazing at them with an intense stare in her blue eyes. Cricketkit shook his head, "Creepy." he muttered then looked back at Snowkit. "Well we should hurry if we're going to go explore." he meowed.

Ravenpaw shuffled her paws around,"I was afraid you were going to ask"she murmured.She relized the dark tabby shecat had slipped out of her sight now.
(That's a perfect idea!)
~
Oakstars purrs rumbled the cave as he looked at his daghter with joy,"an Apprentince!Another spy?"he asked, ignoring her last questions.,"yes, maybe!You shall train this cat to be another ThornClan spy.Tell him he has real kin here, he will belive you"
"Where's BrambleHeart?" ThornKit asked LeopardClaw. "I don't know sweet." LeopardClaw meowed, before licking his ear. She was in camp a minute ago. Go look for for her."
"Okay!" ThornKit meowed, before racing away.
~
When they reach camp Crowflight runs to some of the warriors and mutters a few words.
"What was that about?" PatchKit asked, when CrowFlight finally padded away from the warriors.

"He had better," Brambleheart muttered "I'll do my best, who should I tell him he's related to? He'll be asking questions for sure, he'll want to know more about his kin."
~
Flamepaw looked a little surprised "Why?" he asked.
~
Rainpaw nodded, "Why?"

"Just tell him s great warrior who once was in the clan"Oakstar murmured and licked his daughters ear.
~
Ravenpaw jerked head up, her eyes blazing with fury,"I don't know what to do!Silverstep of all warriors doesn't belive us, and we have no warrior on our side,We are only Apprentinces!What in StarClan can we do?"she growled, her tail lashing.

"Where's BrambleHeart?" ThornKit asked LeopardClaw. "I don't know sweet." LeopardClaw meowed, before licking his ear. She was in camp a minute ago. Go look for for her."
"Okay!" ThornKit meowed, before racing away. 
~
"What was that about?" PatchKit asked, when CrowFlight finally padded away from the warriors.

Remmeber all her kits name now have to end in Paw.

Back
Top Bottom