*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Rainpaw looked at the black SheCat."Hey, Morningflame is lying! Fernheart didn't attacked Longstripe, Longstripe attacked her!"She hissed to Frostypaw.

Thunderstrike glanced at Morningflame, "You can't lie to the leader!" he hissed, almost inaudibly.

"Why is there always so much drama here?" Lilypaw sighed exasperatedly.

"Gee, we hadn't noticed." Lilypaw said, rolling her eyes, "Are you going to go tell Ravenstar and get another cat in trouble?" she said sarcastically.
Frostypaw looked from Lilypaw to Rainpaw in concern. Before they could start arguing, he stood up and started towards the entrance of camp, trying to be stealthy. He turned to look back. "Are you two coming, or what?" Frostypaw mewed playfully.

R
Frostypaw looked from Lilypaw to Rainpaw in concern. Before they could start arguing, he stood up and started towards the entrance of camp, trying to be stealthy. He turned to look back. "Are you two coming, or what?" Frostypaw mewed playfully.
Rainpaw jumped up, dashing after him."Always!"She meowed, rubbing her cheek along his.

Longstripe growled softly."She called Morningflame hideous!"He hissed, thumping his tail against the ground."She's a bully."He mumbled.

~

Morningflame nuzzled Longstripe gently."Calm down."She meowed."Cats are going to judge. Everyone, not just me."She pulled away, shiftinguncomfterbley with Sweetfeather and Thunderstrike there.
Thunderstrike meowed, "Well... Whenever you think you're fit to travel, Longstripe, we can go."
Lilypaw smirked, jumping up and padding up to him, "Well, sure. If not, then who'll keep you out of trouble?" she chuckled.

R

Rainpaw jumped up, dashing after him."Always!"She meowed, rubbing her cheek along his.

Thunderstrike meowed, "Well... Whenever you think you're fit to travel, Longstripe, we can go."

Lilypaw smirked, jumping up and padding up to him, "Well, sure. If not, then who'll keep you out of trouble?" she chuckled.
Frostypaw grinned. He stuck his head out from the shelter of the boulder they were hiding behind. "All clear!" He whispered, excitement making his voice louder than he meant it to be.

Longstripe jumped to his paws, shaking his pelt."Lets go then!"He meowed."Shouldnt you-"Morningflame started, but he cut her off. He nuzzled her cheek."Im a warrior, Morningflame. You don't have to take care of me."He murmured. He slipped out of the den, and looked up at the sky. The moon was falling, and dawn would soon come.

~

Rainpaw purred, following them.

"Well, we're certainly capable of looking after ourselves..." Lilypaw mewed.

Longstripe jumped to his paws, shaking his pelt."Lets go then!"He meowed."Shouldnt you-"Morningflame started, but he cut her off. He nuzzled her cheek."Im a warrior, Morningflame. You don't have to take care of me."He murmured. He slipped out of the den, and looked up at the sky. The moon was falling, and dawn would soon come.

~

Catching sight of Longstripe emerging from the medicine cat's den, Frostypaw leapt up. "Nevermind, I guess they're going now," he mewed, creeping low to the ground.

~

Thunderstrike turned to the camp entrance, "Should we tell someone where we're going?"
Catching sight of Longstripe emerging from the medicine cat's den, Frostypaw leapt up. "Nevermind, I guess they're going now," he mewed, creeping low to the ground.
Lilypaw mimicked him and pressed herself to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom