*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

"Go tell Ravenstar, then." Thunderstrike meowed, "I'll see if I can move her."
~
Meadowpaw perked up at the sound of her brother's name, but then she returned to her solemnness, "Well, that's nice."
Morningflame raced back, fast as possible."Rainspark, We need help!"She gasped.

~

"Meadowpaw....please, co-"Longstripe stopped."I know how you feel. Upset, angry, like you just don't want one back in your life. I lost my sister, Meadowpaw. I watched Morningflame suffer. I know what it feels like to be alone. To be scared. Angry." He dug his claws into the ground."Im not going to force you or beg you to come back. It's your choice. But if you do come back..."His gaze glittered warmly."I will make sure you are welcomed back."

Morningflame raced back, fast as possible."Rainspark, We need help!"She gasped.

~

"Meadowpaw....please, co-"Longstripe stopped."I know how you feel. Upset, angry, like you just don't want one back in your life. I lost my sister, Meadowpaw. I watched Morningflame suffer. I know what it feels like to be alone. To be scared. Angry." He dug his claws into the ground."Im not going to force you or beg you to come back. It's your choice. But if you do come back..."His gaze glittered warmly."I will make sure you are welcomed back."
Rainspark looked at the young warrior with urgency, "What is it?"
~
Meadowpaw stared at him, "Oh, and how can you be sure of that?"

~
"Hollyshadow! We...Thunderstrike's with her. By the twoleg wall. Her ribs are broken, I think, we need help."Morningflame panted heavily.

~

Longstripe stared at her back, his gaze refueling to move away from her's."Because, Meadowpaw. Every one deserves a second chance. And I will do my hardest to make Ravenstar let you come back. She let Spottedsplash and Tigerstrike come back....She'll let you."He sighed softly."Im not forcing you to anything, I'm just telling you....your siblings miss you."

"Hollyshadow! We...Thunderstrike's with her. By the twoleg wall. Her ribs are broken, I think, we need help."Morningflame panted heavily.

~

Longstripe stared at her back, his gaze refueling to move away from her's."Because, Meadowpaw. Every one deserves a second chance. And I will do my hardest to make Ravenstar let you come back. She let Spottedsplash and Tigerstrike come back....She'll let you."He sighed softly."Im not forcing you to anything, I'm just telling you....your siblings miss you."
Rainspark nodded, "Flamefang, Sootfeather!" she called, "Come with me." she nodded to Morningflame as she bounded out of the clearing, with Flamefang behind her.
~
Meadowpaw's eyes flashed, "If Ravenstar thought I deserved a second chance, she wouldn't have banished me." she snarled, but then the emotion drained from her face again. "Fine. It's worth a try, I guess." she said coldly, padding past him and out of the camp.

Rainspark nodded, "Flamefang, Sootfeather!" she called, "Come with me." she nodded to Morningflame as she bounded out of the clearing, with Flamefang behind her.
~
Meadowpaw's eyes flashed, "If Ravenstar thought I deserved a second chance, she wouldn't have banished me." she snarled, but then the emotion drained from her face again. "Fine. It's worth a try, I guess." she said coldly, padding past him and out of the camp.
Morningflamegasped, bounding out of camp beside Sootfeather.

~

Longstripe bounded after her."We need to help Hollyshadow!"He called to Meadowpaw, skidding to a halt beside Hollyshadow.

Thunderstrike turned to the camp entrance, "Should we tell someone where we're going?"

Lilypaw mimicked him and pressed herself to the ground.

~

~

Frostypaw sighed when Morningflame burst into camp. "Guess we shouldn't follow them." He perked up, realizing that they could still sneak out, seeing as their mentors had yet to catch on. "We don't need to follow someone!" He flicked his tail, creeping towards the entrance, looking back and forth, then dashing out when no one appeared to be paying attention.

Morningflamegasped, bounding out of camp beside Sootfeather.

~

Longstripe bounded after her."We need to help Hollyshadow!"He called to Meadowpaw, skidding to a halt beside Hollyshadow.
Rainspark nodded to Sootfeather, Flamefang and Thunderstrike, "Sootfeather, grab her scruff. Thunderstrike and Flamefang, hold her up on your shoulders."
~
Meadowpaw quickened her pace until she caught up and stood next to him.
Frostypaw sighed when Morningflame burst into camp. "Guess we shouldn't follow them." He perked up, realizing that they could still sneak out, seeing as their mentors had yet to catch on. "We don't need to follow someone!" He flicked his tail, creeping towards the entrance, looking back and forth, then dashing out when no one appeared to be paying attention.
Lilypaw shrugged and dashed after him, only to find that their mission had been finished by Longstripe. She sighed to Frostypaw, "I guess that's over with."

Rainspark nodded to Sootfeather, Flamefang and Thunderstrike, "Sootfeather, grab her scruff. Thunderstrike and Flamefang, hold her up on your shoulders."
~
Meadowpaw quickened her pace until she caught up and stood next to him.

Lilypaw shrugged and dashed after him, only to find that their mission had been finished by Longstripe. She sighed to Frostypaw, "I guess that's over with."
"Sorry, this is going to hurt."Sootfeather murmured to Hollyshadow, grabbing her scruff in his jaws, lifting her slowly.

~

Longstripe paced around them, looking for any chance to help.

"Sorry, this is going to hurt."Sootfeather murmured to Hollyshadow, grabbing her scruff in his jaws, lifting her slowly.

~

Longstripe paced around them, looking for any chance to help.
Flamefang and Thunderstrike went on either side and lifted Hollyshadow, then slowly carried her into the camp with Sootfeather.

Flamefang and Thunderstrike went on either side and lifted Hollyshadow, then slowly carried her into the camp with Sootfeather.
Sootstorm hardly heard a sound from the SheCat, and it worried him. She was like dead weight, and he struggled getting her through the thorn barrier.

Back
Top Bottom