*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Name: Silverstep (Is this Warrior-y enough? LOL)
Personality: Kind, caring and fiercely loyal. She is very protective of her clan and determined to prove herself. Her curiosity can get the best of her.
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Pretty she-cat with white stripes wrapping around her tail and silver fur, she has one black tipped ears and the other tip is missing she has electric blue eyes with three white paws and one black one.
History: She was almost killed by a fox when she snuck out of camp as a kit but her sister was killed. The missing tip of her ear shows it.
Mate: Open
Kits: None
Username: vachick15

(Is there a member page?)
(Are you trying to steal all my cat names?)

Meadowpaw looked at the ground, "Well, of course I want to. But it won't be the same. No one will trust me, even though I never even wanted to hurt DawnClan."
~|~
Sweetfeather felt a sudden hesitation as she once again thought about how wrong this was. It dissipated and she halted a tail-length away from him, "Hello, Wildwind!"
~|~
(DawnClan is never going to have a male leader. XD)

Rainstar dipped her head to the she-cat, "Thank you, Firefrost." she nodded, "Send out some extra patrols along their border to make sure everything stays in check. As for ThornClan, I'm glad to hear it."
"Meadowpaw," Tigerstrike sighed, glancing at Spiritfeather. He willed for the fox to step in, but she just stared at him with unnerving amber eyes, staying silent. "You can't say that. I trust you. If you talked to Firefrost, Flamefang and Morningflame and Thunderstrike, I'm sure they'd understand as well. I was the one that left to join ThornClan! I was the one who tried to kill the cats of DawnClan, but now look, I'm a warrior of DawnClan. You can be too!"

~•~•~•~•~

Wildwind took another tentative pawstep forward, eyes gleaming. "You don't know how long I've waited to see you again."

~•~•~•~•~•~

(who says Firefrost'll be leader)

"Of course, Rainstar," Firefrost bounded down the slope, trotting up to Thunderstrike. "I want you to take a patrol along the IvyClan border before dusk. Take Sootfeather, Russetsplash and Tigerstrike with you. If he comes back from hunting by then."

Back
Top Bottom