Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

10x

Brassyback cockerel. I'm going to get some more pictures and upload them tonight.

[/IMG]Hello all! I am new to the OEGB and I am hoping some of you friendly OEGB lovers can help me out. My 7 year old son fell in love with this darling pair at a swap and had to have them! What color would you call this? The seller at the swap referred to them as "chocolate" but I am wondering if this is correct as they seem awfully light. Thank you!

Last edited:
[/IMG]Hello all! I am new to the OEGB and I am hoping some of you friendly OEGB lovers can help me out. My 7 year old son fell in love with this darling pair at a swap and had to have them! What color would you call this? The seller at the swap referred to them as "chocolate" but I am wondering if this is correct as they seem awfully light. Thank you!

http://www.poultrysupply.com/poultry/breeds.html has pretty good pics of colors. He does look chocolate to me, but she doesn't really. Chocolate seems to be getting popular in many breeds now. Pretty birds though!

I know this probably isn't the right thread but I made my own trying to figure out what breed my baby chicks are here is a link if anyone can please help me out I'd be so great full

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ossibly-gender-theses-birds-are#post_18230320

Cute chicks!
The very first pic resembles a golden sebright to me. The pics in post #3 look like a female silver duckwing OEGB. Other than those, I'm not much help. Do any have feathered legs? Legs are helpful identifiers on chicks. Some breeds should have yellow, some slate, etc, so it can help to show the legs. Good luck!

Cute chicks!
The very first pic resembles a golden sebright to me. The pics in post #3 look like a female silver duckwing OEGB. Other than those, I'm not much help. Do any have feathered legs? Legs are helpful identifiers on chicks. Some breeds should have yellow, some slate, etc, so it can help to show the legs. Good luck!

No feathers on the legs ill try post spme leg pics tomorrow thank u so much for your help

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom