Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Awww thanks ! I hope he'll do well. I'd like him to have a little more weight and muscle, but that will come in time. He should be right where I want him by the fall shows. This will be a good experience though, and I'm sure it will be a fun weekend as usual.

Awww thanks ! I hope he'll do well. I'd like him to have a little more weight and muscle, but that will come in time. He should be right where I want him by the fall shows. This will be a good experience though, and I'm sure it will be a fun weekend as usual.

You can go to bantamclub.com then go to photos and then click on American and old english game bantams. I think most varieties are pictured.. Also on the Ideal Hatchery site you can see pictures of a huge list of varieties although they are drawings rather than photos.

You can go to bantamclub.com then go to photos and then click on American and old english game bantams. I think most varieties are pictured.. Also on the Ideal Hatchery site you can see pictures of a huge list of varieties although they are drawings rather than photos.

Thank you. I tried Ideal Poultry, but the images are to small IMO.

Okay, looking at the Bantam Club. I am thinking I have a Silver Blue Cockeral, Birchen Pullet, and Fawn Pullet (Maybe a Silver Fawn?). Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

Last edited:
Thank you. I tried Ideal Poultry, but the images are to small IMO.

Okay, looking at the Bantam Club. I am thinking I have a Silver Blue Cockeral, Birchen Pullet, and Fawn Pullet (Maybe a Silver Fawn?). Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

I believe you are right about the cockerel and the Birchen pullet, but I think that your other pullet may be a Fawn Silver or Golden Duckwing. It looks like she has a salmon-colored breast in the pictures, which doesn't really fit the mold for a color based on Birchen.
Here is a picture of a Fawn Silver Duckwing from the bantam club: http://www.bantamclub.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=167#top_display_media

Does she look familiar?

Back
Top Bottom