Help me name my found dog **back with her owners**

Quote:
Tako is a heeler cross. Shhh, she's actually about 1/4 coyote. Her grandma gave birth to a litter by a coyote dad, and her mom was the result. She's probably the smartest dog I've ever owned.

Glad you saw that your heeler cross found a good home. We lost one about 7 years ago that we never found. We hope that George found a good home somewhere... someplace where he was allowed on the furniture and given table scraps, unlike at our house.
lau.gif

I LOVE the names you are coming up with, so much better than what I would have called her. I like the idea of having a full name and a barn name (call name for dogs, I guess).

Quote:
That's a really good idea, I didn't think about wanting a hard consonant as the first letter. Makes a lot of sense, though.

I agree, she seems to be pretty special. I am still in shock that no one has claimed her yet.

Quote:
hey hey now....Lorelei is my daughter's name now!!!!
lau.gif
my brothers named her after the Lorelei in Germany...but I would name a water dog that...my daughter is definitely a water baby!!!

Just a funny story... I was calling her the "Molly impersonator" this morning. My daughter says "That can't be her name, she's not a person!

Ok, so is she an im-dog-inator?

Yeah, that's what she is.

LOL, the imdoginator!! I'll be back!!

Back
Top Bottom