Help

By chance did this chick pip the wrong end of the egg missing the air cell ?
My thought is he hit outside the air cell and then 24 hours becomes 48
Often people jump in to help wrong end babies to soon
I would have him in a small bowl lined with paper towel placed back in bator so he doesn’t move that yolk around and rupture it

By chance did this chick pip the wrong end of the egg missing the air cell ?
My thought is he hit outside the air cell and then 24 hours becomes 48
Often people jump in to help wrong end babies to soon
I would have him in a small bowl lined with paper towel placed back in bator so he doesn’t move that yolk around and rupture it
If chickie does make it, and dries off, fluffy up, becomes active, detaches on his own, would some egg yolk mixed with water help him?

If chickie does make it, and dries off, fluffy up, becomes active, detaches on his own, would some egg yolk mixed with water help him?
If baby does absorb and gets moving he may not need anything as he will have just finished his yolk. But poultry cell or Nutridrench may give baby the little boost
Praying the little one makes it
Some do others don’t it’s unfortunately a waiting game now

If baby does absorb and gets moving he may not need anything as he will have just finished his yolk. But poultry cell or Nutridrench may give baby the little boost
Praying the little one makes it
Some do others don’t it’s unfortunately a waiting game now
It is. I don't see eggyolk in first two photos, but I do see it in the 3rd, where he's still in the incubator. It may just be hiding in the first ones, but it doesn't look like there's much left to absorb

Back
Top Bottom