Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Pics
I am game too grab a few pages, but can't even think about it till tomorrow. I have had a rough couple of days. Long story short.

The sheltie pup I was whelping started hard labor at 2:14 am and didn't deliver that first pup till 6:47 am. First pup was HUGE and butt first. Owner sleeps really sound got her at about 4:30 am and I delieved that baby with owner driving 60 mph on the way to the vets with Mom standing. After vet check took her back to the car and than had 2 born in less than 3 min. The 4th was another breach almost lost that girl, but with the power of prayer got her out in time, last pup was born breach was smaller than the 4 others but Mom didn't clip that cord just right so had a rough couple with it bleeding pretty bad. Hard labor started at 2:14 and we had the last one at 9:20 am, got home at 11:00 am. Makes for a interesting long day.

First time I had to whelp in a car LOL she would just do fine as long as we were driving LOL. So all 5 where born on the go, should be interesting to see how they do in life.

All pups are here and healthy, Mom is doing great with 4 girls and 1 boy.

I am tired and so I am going to make myself have toast (yes Skand will make sure I wash up first LOL) and hot cocoa and a early night.

Thanks for letting me share.

Thanks you guys! OK, I'll take pages 1 - 20. Go ahead and volunteer what you'll take. It does NOT matter if the recipes get out of order.

Here's the new thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=112648

BTW, did you all see I finally made 1000?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom