Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Pics
Wow! You must be a good teacher! I did it! 21-30 are done. DH just walked in the door so I am off of here for tonight. I can do more tomorrow if no one else gets them done. Thanks for your patience Backyard Buddies!

Ok I am done with 71 thru 90. Will try to check in tomorrow to see where ya are with that. If I can't sleep later I may just stop in again tonight.

I'm still up, so I'll start at 151 and go to 200. Yeah, I'm planning on being up for a while!
hmm.png

Wow! Good for you, Ninja!

I'll begin working from 201 and aim for 230. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

201 - 230 is DONE! We're more than half way there guys and in only a few hours!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks happyhen.. I have been busy with the "kids". We have a new Chinchilla ..my first ever... so I've been crash studying on his proper care and so on and keeping up with his rehab and so on, too. Fortunately for both me and the Chin, I ran across a great forum that's dedicated to them ..and my Vet is awesome with exotics.

We manage to eat.. something... everyday!
tongue.png
Tonight, I braised a young chicken and sauteed up some green beans (french cut) with beef bacon and boiled red potatoes. DH was sneaking beans and taters while I was cooking
hmm.png

I almost forgot ..I can take a few pages ..maybe the last 50 or so... but may not be able to get around to them before Tuesday. We are leaving for Atlanta this weekend ..short trip... so I can see my Momma and brothers. I haven't seen anyone since 1997.

Last edited:
OK, I did get done through 200...looks like BB leapfrogged ahead of me!
tongue.png

I have a cramp in my hand from copy/pasting now, so I'm gonna give it a rest and give someone else a chance for a while. I'll check back on this project later, though!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom