Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Pics
wuhoo BB..look at that number your totin around! You did it! yayy!
oh I mean, I'm not quite sure what's for dinner yet. Still havent decided what flavor of cereal we're having for breakfast yet. lol

Quote:
lol.png
Well, it was this effort to save the Hey Grandpa recipes that did it. Even with all of that, once the original thread is deleted, I'm sure I'll go back down again. That's OK. If I really cared about post count, I'd have tens of thousands by now.
tongue.png

I'm going to a brunch with some college girlfriends. Confession time - I was a college cheerleader (HS as well) and though we girls fought like cats and dogs in college (exaggerating just a little
wink.png
) we have gotten together every Christmas since. Today is our 25th anniversary party! Since we each bring a dish, what I'm having for brunch will be a surprise. It's always good.

Coolness and have so much fun BB.. Rah rah.. hehe
High school cheer leaders scare me! The always travel in packs, and sneak up on ya. The only warning is the rustle of the pom poms. lol

Are yall going to repost the recipes or how are yall doing this?
lol

Quote:
That's funny! We never traveled in packs and I avoided my pom poms whenever possible. Dang things were far heavier than they looked.
tongue.png
Besides, I was the shrimpy one usually at the top of the pyramid. Scariest thing I ever did was at cheer camp when they stuck my at the top of a 5 high pyramid. Getting up wasn't the problem, but I didn't want anything to do with the blind fall to get down!

Yes, the recipes are being reposted on this following thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=112648

Should anyone wish to take even 10 pages, it'd help toward meeting our goal of saving the recipes. The directions are on the first post.

251 - 280 DONE!!! Only 81 pages to go!! Feel free to help!

Last edited:
Quote:
That's funny! We never traveled in packs and I avoided my pom poms whenever possible. Dang things were far heavier than they looked.
tongue.png
Besides, I was the shrimpy one usually at the top of the pyramid. Scariest thing I ever did was at cheer camp when they stuck my at the top of a 5 high pyramid. Getting up wasn't the problem, but I didn't want anything to do with the blind fall to get down!

Yes, the recipes are being reposted on this following thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=112648

Should anyone wish to take even 10 pages, it'd help toward meeting our goal of saving the recipes. The directions are on the first post.

251 - 280 DONE!!! Only 81 pages to go!! Feel free to help!

Is this still where we are at? I will have some time today to do some more. Please let me know and I will get started. Thanks!

Quote:
Is this still where we are at? I will have some time today to do some more. Please let me know and I will get started. Thanks!

Yep, that's still where we're at. So, if you want to start with 281 and do whatever you think you can do, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

Last night was homemade chili and cornbread. Yum!

Ok. I will claim 281-300. I have to do some chores right now but I will get them done asap.

Last night was hashbrown casserole. DS wanted tater tot cass but all I had were hashbrowns. It turned out pretty darn good, no leftovers!

Back
Top Bottom