Horses!!!!!!!!

While I'm on here I will just ask...
My little appaloosa gelding cloud has confused the heck out if me.. I don't know what to call his color. My vet calls him a gray but here is what confuses me.
He has dark skin do he is not a cremello.
He losses his spots under his winter coat in the winter and if it wasn't for his stripped hoofs you couldn't tell he was an app in the winter.
He gets palomino colored spots (small about dime size) on his rump in summer and tiny black freckling on his shoulders. And his base color is white..
So what do you think his color is called?

While I'm on here I will just ask...
My little appaloosa gelding cloud has confused the heck out if me.. I don't know what to call his color. My vet calls him a gray but here is what confuses me.
He has dark skin do he is not a cremello.
He losses his spots under his winter coat in the winter and if it wasn't for his stripped hoofs you couldn't tell he was an app in the winter.
He gets palomino colored spots (small about dime size) on his rump in summer and tiny black freckling on his shoulders. And his base color is white..
So what do you think his color is called?

Do you have a photo of him?

Mane and tail Snow White when clean and if this helps he is 6 years old. I bought him as a 3 year old and there has been no color change while I've had hi
Except he adds a few spots every year

Back
Top Bottom