Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

you are welcome and we are proud to do it! someone suggested on my vacation thread that i should be a traveling mascot!
lol.png

i think i'll just stick to carrying Roscoe around!

our kids are having a blast with him. James will miss him at the end of the trip.

you know what, Heather??? i think you're right! Roscoe would LOVE to meet some horses. and more BYC members too!
big_smile.png

p.s. Elizabeth wants everyone to know why Roscoe is wearing a pink ribbon. it's from his girlfriend to remember her by!

Quote:
Got your PM!

The lists haven't all been updated. Trying to figure out which mascot will be available next, and making sure I keep coordinated with BabyMakes5.
Will update shortly....

Quote:
Got your PM!

The lists haven't all been updated. Trying to figure out which mascot will be available next, and making sure I keep coordinated with BabyMakes5.
Will update shortly....

oh whew!! i thought i was losing my mind!!!
smile.png
LOL

Quote:
Got your PM!

Will update shortly....

oh whew!! i thought i was losing my mind!!!
smile.png
LOL

Nope, I'm just slow. Sorry!

I'd rather be slow and accurate than throw names up there and then have to change things around. This hosting hosts is all new to me!

Edited to say that I've updated the lists!! But reserving the right to change them if I've missed something
hide.gif

Last edited:
I am SO eggcited to finally see some Mascots getting to travel and have new adventures. Thank you wegotchickens and BabyMakes5 for taking over this enormous project. ScrambledEgg did such a great job.. it will be hard to follow in her footsteps but you two are the duo to do it!

Back
Top Bottom