Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

clap.gif
Your such a great host LilBizzy! Thanks for posting all those great pics!

Beaker folds laundry just like my kids, how weird it that?

Gazinga!!! If you haven't mailed Henry..and I don not have him so I am assuming you haven't...please contact one of the new coordinators and send Henry to them instead!!!!!

Luke......Where is Fancy??? Please check on her and make sure Karan gets her!!

Folks with the old Mascots ...contact one of these new coordinators and get those mascots to one of them, they are not your personal property, they belong to this community..please return them and help this effort continue with this new leadership.

That Beaker is having such a great time!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Lucky Duck!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey, ya'll need to sticky this thread too..hard to find!!!

Last edited:
woot.gif
Ya gota Love a Duck that will do housework
love.gif

And have dinner ready when ya get home, wow he sure would make some lucky gal duck a wonderful drake
love.gif
love.gif

Thanks Bizzy for sharing Beaker with all of us
clap.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

I will have to call the Post Office after 8:30am to see if Fancy has arrived yet. I will let ya all know.
wee.gif
wee.gif
pacing and waiting
wee.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

OOOohhh me. oh me!!!! I don't want to lose my place. I've been waiting soooo long. I know I've been consumed with my face book addiction and not BYC as often lately, but the mascot thread has been one of the threads I do check when I pop on to BYC. I was so close to having Hippy Jim before it was mascot napped.

Wegotchickens has all my info. I have really been looking forward to hosting a mascot, so please add me to the list.

Scrambled...Thanks for all of your hard work. You did an awesome job as always with anything you organize.

Thanks Wegotchickens & Babymakes5 for taking over to continue the mascot host. YAY!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!
frow.gif
! I've missed my chicken friends!!!!

soooooo, our family was visiting babymakes5's family on our vacation.
and guess who decided to come along?

one of the new BYC Mascots, 'Roscoe'!

even though we've just met him, he's just one of the family already. he was a little sad to leave them, as bm5 is one of the best cooks you will ever meet and that the whole family is so wonderful.

a group pic of all the kiddies, including Roscoe. (he's only 5 many years!)
12425_hpim1820.jpg

then with the whole families, because it was just polite. (and he is REALLY polite so far!)
12425_hpim1823.jpg

12425_hpim1824.jpg

then, when we got in the car, poor Roscoe broke down a bit and cried.
James calmed him down and they both took a little rest...

12425_hpim1829.jpg

it wasn't a long nap though, because we arrived shortly thereafter at our hotel. since Roscoe had never been to a hotel before, we let him hold the key!

12425_roscoe_at_hotel.jpg

then off to our suite...Roscoe! what are you doing? we told the kids NOT to ride the luggage dolly! silly duck!

12425_bee_and_roscoe_on_dolly.jpg

oh well, might as well go ahead and let EVERYONE ride the luggage dolly

12425_riding_the_dolly.jpg

now everyone is off to bed! we'll have to see what adventures await us tomorrow!

I wanted to take Beaker out sightseeing, but there are 13 REALLY STINKY 4 week old chicks in the house. It was supposed to rain starting this afternoon, so I really needed to make progress on the coop.
We woke early, and look what Beaker noticed on the strawberry plants
strawberrydew.jpg
strawberrydew2.jpg

He tried to walk the dog:
walkdog.jpg

but the grass was tall and damp, and he didn't care for the itchy wet feeling. He wanted to get started on the coop. I just wanted coffee.
Turns out I didn't need coffee. I blinked, and then saw him.
roof.jpg

My heart was racing as I ran back to rescue him. Gee, that little guy sure can get himsef into predicamints.
Before we got to the coop, we weeded the garden. Beaker found some worms for the girls, and had a lot of fun dangling the worms and watching the Girls jump for them.

lettuce.jpg

"Is this lettuce ready to pick? It's almost as big as me."
"No Beaker- do you want lettuce?"
"Blech, no- only if it tastes like chocolate"
strawberries.jpg

"Where are the strawberries? I like strawberries. Did you pick them and eat em already? I don't see any strawberries. Are they still growing? Will they be growed tonight?"

Whew... Beaker, lets go do the coop!!

4measuring.jpg

I can use this tool! It's not sharp!!

4peekin.jpg

PEEK-A-BOO

Beaker trying out the new roost:
4roosting.jpg

"Look everyone!!! I helped build it!!!!"

frontsided.jpg

Beaker says " I'm handy, I clean, I cook, I build coops.....
3cute.jpg

And I'm cute!"

This is like, the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe that I have missed so many adventures until now!!

Thanks for the pic you guys! Everyone here is really enjoying them!

Back
Top Bottom