How many Ducks does everyone have.

Pics
Where's the link? It could be bumblefoot. Wobbles didn't have it but he did have a couple sores from when his nails were too long and it was causing him to walk abnormally.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1006044/help-what-is-wrong-with-my-ducklings-feet

I put the picture of his feet also. Really worried. haven't heard from anyone yet.
sad.png

Thank you for taking the time to check this out for me.
hugs.gif

Aww, the poor babies! Amiga's on the case, and she's one of the best around. There's hardly anything she hasn't lived through and has excellent experience. I'm a big advocate of veterinary care since they can prescribe things to take away the birds' pain as they heal, but if there's anyone that can talk you through treatment without professional intervention, Amiga's your girl.

I agree that it does look like burns and whoever was selling those ducklings has quite a bit of explaining to do! :I

Thank you so much. You have been priceless in my quest for an answer and advise.
There are so many wonderful and caring people on BYC. So happy I became a member.
Will let you know what happens with all those babies. Hopefully I will get a call this morning.

Thanks again .
love.gif

Welcome to the forum. It is wonderful here and there are some great people who are experts with fowls so any questions you have, there will be someone to answer you.
thumbsup.gif

I think most of us start off with 2 of some kind of fowl but end up making it a hobby with many many others.
I started off with 2 goslings and now I have over 30 ducks and geese and plan on more. LOL

Back
Top Bottom