I am BEYOND angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Quote:
Thanks, i still don't think the thermometer works though, we had one that worked, and one that didn't... Tomorrow I will get another one. I'm reading the temp by the chicks. If they look comfortable and are in the middle of the brooder, i say they're fine, if they're right under the light they are cold, and if they're as far as possible away from the light, i think they're too hot... that's my system till tomorrow when we can get a new one...
roll.png
Yeah, tell me about it! I've always been able to multitask, but that was difficult! lol!

Well that is the best way to do it and for the most part the way I check how comfortable they are
jumpy.gif

Good to be reading your neighbors are taking some kind of financial responsibility for the carnage better then most people do
yesss.gif

yep, i was mad till i saw the little fuzzy butts! I just melted! I was like
somad.gif
-
hmm.png
-
smile.png
-
love.gif
lol

Well you had the right to be angry as anyone would be but that just drains ones energy but is nice to be reading you are a little happier with some new chicks to be taking care of ....
smile.png

Take care and enjoy your new chicks hop to be rearing about them in the future as I am sure you will be posting pictures as they grow ...

Quote:
Thanks, i still don't think the thermometer works though, we had one that worked, and one that didn't... Tomorrow I will get another one. I'm reading the temp by the chicks. If they look comfortable and are in the middle of the brooder, i say they're fine, if they're right under the light they are cold, and if they're as far as possible away from the light, i think they're too hot... that's my system till tomorrow when we can get a new one...
roll.png
Yeah, tell me about it! I've always been able to multitask, but that was difficult! lol!

Well that is the best way to do it and for the most part the way I check how comfortable they are
jumpy.gif

Good to be reading your neighbors are taking some kind of financial responsibility for the carnage better then most people do
yesss.gif

somad.gif
-
hmm.png
-
smile.png
-
love.gif
lol

Well you had the right to be angry as anyone would be but that just drains ones energy but is nice to be reading you are a little happier with some new chicks to be taking care of ....
smile.png

Take care and enjoy your new chicks hop to be rearing about them in the future as I am sure you will be posting pictures as they grow ...

Yeah, I am still angry as can be, but the chicks help a lot, lol! They are growing so fast!

Quote:
roll.png

jumpy.gif

yesss.gif

somad.gif
-
hmm.png
-
smile.png
-
love.gif
lol

smile.png

Yeah, I am still angry as can be, but the chicks help a lot, lol! They are growing so fast!

How are them little guy's a doing today
wee.gif

Sure hope they are keeping you busy
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
roll.png

jumpy.gif

yesss.gif

somad.gif
-
hmm.png
-
smile.png
-
love.gif
lol

smile.png

wee.gif

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

They're good! getting big! they are keeping me busy and we are getting quail later on today, my cousin is interested in it! He's fixed up our old coop and is buying everything for the project! I'm glad he's showing an interest in it! We are going to be SO BUSY! I got a job offer at a daycare today so I'm going to go talk about my hours and all that fun stuff later on today as well. That will be the busiest couple weeks till i get into the swing of things! I'm now a morning person since my cousin came here and he drives right by where I will be working so hopefully i can work our my hours with his. At least to drop me off. When it's not in the 100's it is close enough to ride a bike every day too! I'm super excited, for now i will be doing cleaning up an just helping until January when I
get CPR certified, or until a free class comes up. Hopefully in September! Anyway, I'll post pics of the quail when we get them later!

Quote:
roll.png

jumpy.gif

yesss.gif

somad.gif
-
hmm.png
-
smile.png
-
love.gif
lol

smile.png

wee.gif

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

They're good! getting big! they are keeping me busy and we are getting quail later on today, my cousin is interested in it! He's fixed up our old coop and is buying everything for the project! I'm glad he's showing an interest in it! We are going to be SO BUSY! I got a job offer at a daycare today so I'm going to go talk about my hours and all that fun stuff later on today as well. That will be the busiest couple weeks till i get into the swing of things! I'm now a morning person since my cousin came here and he drives right by where I will be working so hopefully i can work our my hours with his. At least to drop me off. When it's not in the 100's it is close enough to ride a bike every day too! I'm super excited, for now i will be doing cleaning up an just helping until January when I
get CPR certified, or until a free class comes up. Hopefully in September! Anyway, I'll post pics of the quail when we get them later!

Wow what a day been on here for most of the day and still got more to go ........ So it looks like you have been busy and I want to wait to see how your quail acquiring went so how old are they and how many did you get ?????/

So is the new quail cage going to be part of your chicken coop or you putting them in another location closer to the house so you can listen to all the beautiful noise they make,, I had mine outside the window when I has some California Valley quail and the bob white's and it was so nice to listen to ...

So how did your job offer go did you get it ????

You will find that a CPR Certificate is really worth the hassle and you can always use the knowledge ..

Take care and let us know what you are up to
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom