I am BEYOND angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

I have a do that protects them when he sees a predator he will bark i love him he is very good friends with my rooster flick

Quote: LOL! I laughed so hard!!! No, (I don't think so anyway, maybe our little screaming cousins, but now he dog... TOTALLY KIDDING!)
wink.png
Ha ha ha, My cousin is practicing his bow and arrow for hunting season. I'm really surprised that he wasn't in any pictures cause he kept walking back and fourth!

I have a do that protects them when he sees a predator he will bark i love him he is very good friends with my rooster flick
Aw, that's good! The German Shepard would eat Peaches, Ginger and Lilly in one bite!

W
Quote: Yeah, that's what the feed store said!

Quote: LOL! I laughed so hard!!! No, (I don't think so anyway, maybe our little screaming cousins, but now he dog... TOTALLY KIDDING!)
wink.png
Ha ha ha, My cousin is practicing his bow and arrow for hunting season. I'm really surprised that he wasn't in any pictures cause he kept walking back and fourth!

Aw, that's good! The German Shepard would eat Peaches, Ginger and Lilly in one bite!

W
Quote: Yeah, that's what the feed store said!

Sounds like you are doing much better this week with your new babies to attend to .............

Quote:
I guess I passed right by that so sorry, Yes your cousin is doing the practicing but you really don't need tags for a dog
gig.gif

So do you have a total age for your chicks as they look to be more then 3 weeks old but maybe you are just following all the information you have acquired from reading the BYC trends over the years .....
smile.png

It's ok, she was old...
hmm.png
lol, that's true!
lau.gif
No, not really, they are supposed to be about 2 1/2, maybe... The feed store didn't say, and they were a gift from our neighbors so she didn't think to ask... That's what I was guessing, they are almost fully feathered! They are wanting out right now... lol, they can wait, its hot! I'm going to take them out to the other side of the house with me when I clean out the chicken coop.

Back
Top Bottom