I am BEYOND angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Quote:
i know lol, i was hearing about it too!
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

Ya I bet you did as I have lingered in getting out and letting the geese out in the morning well this morning and I finally had to get up as the geese were just making so much noise and all the chicks were running about chirping till I put out some feed for them and changed the water so a whole day ya I guess you heard about it .......
wink.png

But enjoy them as they grow up so fast and before you know it you will have some egg's from them .....
wee.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

Ya I bet you did as I have lingered in getting out and letting the geese out in the morning well this morning and I finally had to get up as the geese were just making so much noise and all the chicks were running about chirping till I put out some feed for them and changed the water so a whole day ya I guess you heard about it .......
wink.png

But enjoy them as they grow up so fast and before you know it you will have some egg's from them .....
wee.gif

Lol, its the best huh?

I do enjoy it, they are growing sooooooooooooooooo fast!

Quote:
hide.gif

wink.png

wee.gif

Lol, its the best huh?

I really should go out and take some more pictures of these guys as they are 4 weeks old and mom left them this week for some much needed rest I presume .....

I filled their 1 gallon water jug late last night and feed at the same time and I just refilled their water for the second time today and each of them times I also filled the feed so I see them every day so I only notice it by the amount of feed and water they consume but there is 30 of them so it is about time I put them up for sale .............. Or some of them as 7 of them are BCM chicks I purchased for the dark egg's .......

Quote:
hide.gif

wink.png

wee.gif

Lol, its the best huh?

I really should go out and take some more pictures of these guys as they are 4 weeks old and mom left them this week for some much needed rest I presume .....

I filled their 1 gallon water jug late last night and feed at the same time and I just refilled their water for the second time today and each of them times I also filled the feed so I see them every day so I only notice it by the amount of feed and water they consume but there is 30 of them so it is about time I put them up for sale .............. Or some of them as 7 of them are BCM chicks I purchased for the dark egg's .......
AWE!!!!! They are so cute! How many are you keeping? They are a lot of work huh?

Quote:
hide.gif

wink.png

wee.gif

Lol, its the best huh?

AWE!!!!! They are so cute! How many are you keeping? They are a lot of work huh?

Really it was easy going till momma decided to go back to roosting and hanging out with the others it was like a switch went off one day I found a blue egg in the box and that evening she was gone and I thought something had gotten her as she was free ranging with the chicks ..........

Quote:
hide.gif

wink.png

wee.gif

Lol, its the best huh?

Really it was easy going till momma decided to go back to roosting and hanging out with the others it was like a switch went off one day I found a blue egg in the box and that evening she was gone and I thought something had gotten her as she was free ranging with the chicks ..........

Glad she was ok, that sucks though! Doesn't she know they are HER babies, not yours??? lol! Sounds like one of my dad's friends, he comes over and I have to watch his kids so they don't burn the house down. Literally... Not even kidding...

I am so sorry for your loss.
While it sounds good that the neighbor said what they did, nope - call the police, file a report and seek restitution for your lost livestock - it will also put the matter on record as far as the dog so that if/when there are any future instances of the dog being loose/out (even w/out accosting someone's animals) there is record of this incident. The only reason they don't want the police called is because they know that they are at fault and could be facing ramifications for failure to contain/control their dog....it isn't *you* they are looking out for there, it is themselves.

I agree 100%, get this event documented (as sad as it may be to continue dealing with it) so that in the future you have evidence to back you up.

the guy may say " yea go ahead and shoot it" until he sees his dog dead for going after chickens again, and then he may forget what he had said/change his mind .

of course you'd still be justified but it could save you a lot of trouble

whole thing is very sad, sorry for the ordeal.

Not sure how restrained i'd be in a situation like that.... you'd probably see me sitting out back with my AR-15 within arms reach after that

Back
Top Bottom