I don't want my dog anymore . . .

We have a standard poodle, but shaved to the puppy clip or whatever it's called because I'm lazy. I'd claim he's the dumbest beast here, but nooooo, we have the stupid Spaniel mix (may be a Cockapoo - great, two stupid breeds mixed together), the stupid Pittie, the stupid Pittie/Labradoodle mix (great, more stupid mixed with stupid mixed with stupid) and the stupid Pittie/Ridgeback mix. We have a pack of stupid dogs. All stupid.

They are all nice dogs. They are sweet dogs. They love the kids, don't jump up at least. But geesh, between the 5 of them, they couldn't light a 10w lightbulb. Geesh. I think they have 1 brain cell between them all, they just pass it around.

Quote:
I don't know how to post a picture so I used her as my avatar
smile.png
Not the easiest to see but if you look closely, you can see that her tail is curling around & up her back. What is hard to see, because of the snow, is the fact that her tail tip is a white flag and that is what you see, pointed high to the sky, when she runs off... and they say dogs can't talk!

Quote:
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I love stupid dogs sometimes.

I think God must also. He sure makes enough of them. Oh well, lovable mutts. For as dumb as the pack of them are, I wouldn't trade any of them for a million dollars.

Quote:
We have Rooster Noodle Soup and other such dishes. We don't eat chicken to my children, we eat rooster. Often "Evil, Bad Rooster"

However, more than once a week, I threaten to serve Poodle over noodles. Which has let to the issue of beef and noodles being called Poodle and Noodles at our house. It's COW not DOG. Geesh. I can't win. My kids don't care and eat it anyways.

Quote:
It takes 3 cc of hydrogen peroxide to make a shiba inu vomit up stolen sleeping pills, styrofoam peanuts from the bottom of the trash that got some egg on them, plastic silverware, excessive quantities of cardboard, foil, and the always wonderful "what the hell did you just swallow?".

Takes 60 cc to make a stoooooopid Cockapoo vomit up styrofoam peanuts and cardboard.

Which was then followed by eating a paci and having to try to puke that up, but after 60 ccs and no puke, he had to have surgery.

Which was then followed by eating a queen sized cotton blanket and having to have surgery. I didn't know the stoooooopid dog could eat that much. Proof that a Cocker is really a pig in a dog suit. Or maybe a goat.

Since then, likely because the second surgery was a bit of an extreme hassle and Sir Stooooooooooooopid had to spend 5 weeks in the vets office and then another 4 weeks wearing a stoopid cone of shame, he has not further eaten inappropriate items and not puked up said items.

Still takes 30 - 60 ccs of hydrogen peroxide. Most recent was for eating a bag of Cheetos. Bag included.

My DS's husky is a goat really that dog will chew up anything and everything including boots, hats, baskets, she will chew and eat every thing
barnie.gif

I love that dog but come one.
he.gif

My stupid mutt puppy is banned outside when noone is home. If dirty diapers aren't available he ate the clean ones. Chew apart toys cords and i need to replace my kitchen table and chairs from him chewing the legs. But i still love my mutt and he takes the abuse from the kids well. Lol. If i could only train him to stop chasing cats id be content

*enters sarcastic, dramatic, and holier-than-thou mode*

I SWEAR PEOPLE! If you would all just TRAIN your stooopid dogs, they would be perfect . . . just like me!
lol.png

*examines thread*

Love the pics, but need more!

Any pictures of your animals caught in the act of sabotage?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom