I don't want my dog anymore . . .

What am I doing wrong with the image? You used to could just put a URL from Flickr in between those img brackets...someone help me out here.

And out of the ten, I have at least EIGHT that are straight up smooth criminals. That's why they're called the ninjas.

Quote:
*Shakes finger*

Nuh uh uh! Not so fast missy!

*rips poodle bashing crown away*

You don't win any crowns unless all ten have rolled in llama poop and then climbed in your bed, but first having eaten your chocolate so you didn't even have a sedative to help deal with the disappointment of the llama poop in your bed.

Quote:
Oh he's evil. He jumps on my head while I plant flowers....he eats poison....oh, and did I mention the crickets? What he couldn't eat he smushed into my seat.

Quote:
Click the upload button on the blue bar uptop. Then upload your image. Then past the image code into your post.

(Unless there is an easier way. Someone, please tell me there is.)

Well, I don't have a llama, but they do eat and roll in horse poop, they eat all my walnuts on a regular basis, and one of my retired champions totally just puked in my bed. Does that count?

I shouldn't be so mean. The poor dog doesn't feel well tonight. (Probably ate too much llama poop.) He's been pacing and whining. We checked him out, messed with his ears, and my daughter finally gave him benadryl. (I have no idea how that will affect him. She told me afterwards. I guess we'll find out.)

Wow, that's way more trouble than it used to be!

10900_best_dog_ever.jpg
[/img]

Quote:
That's more like it!!
big_smile.png
You've got the spirit now!

You've earned a crown, but no jewels to put in it yet.

Psst, you should just train him.
gig.gif
Ya. How often does the human train the poodle?

We had this guy and his brother. I found a great home for his brother. I informed the family we were keeping the stoopid poodle so I could keep up with him.

Back
Top Bottom