I have a hatchery that y’all might like to check out! :)

Hello! :) My name is Hannah and I’m the co-founder of Hannah’s Hatchery, an award-winning hatchery focused on producing high quality chickens and hatching eggs in the Southern California area (we ship as well!). Our chickens are show-quality (chicks will vary in show-ability but all are of the highest quality) and have won several poultry shows for best in class. We specialize in rare and heritage breeds, and are updating our flocks to include a larger variety. We have a 95% hatch rate with most of our eggs and offer newly hatched chicks, pullets and cockerels, and hatching eggs. Our most popular breeds are our blue andalusians, speckled sussex, ayam cemani, and silver sebright bantams! Since we are not a large hatchery, we can take the time to really nurture and cultivate a high quality flock and work directly with clients one-to-one. Our new website hannahshatcheryonline.wordpress.com will be launching June 8, so feel free to check us out and/or email us at [email protected] to place an order. We will see you soon! Thank you! :)
Is this a real hatchery? Do you do larger-scale hatches, or is it more of a backyard breeding setup? Are you NPIP certified? Do you ship birds?
Based on your description and the fact that you sound young I'd call you a hobby breeder, not a hatchery, but I apologize if that's rude.

Is this a real hatchery? Do you do larger-scale hatches, or is it more of a backyard breeding setup? Are you NPIP certified? Do you ship birds?
Based on your description and the fact that you sound young I'd call you a hobby breeder, not a hatchery, but I apologize if that's rude.
Hello! Yes I co-run a small-scale hatchery focused on specific breeds. This allows us to take extra time with the birds and maintain high quality standards. We focus mainly on blue andalusians, silkies, blue orpingtons, silver seibrights, golden phoenix, and a few other breeds. My family has been doing this for many years and I have used what I’ve learned to start my own hatchery (I’m 25 with a bachelor of science degree and 2 minors where I learned the intricacies of genetics and avian biology among other subjects). I started my hatchery recently, but I have grown up on a farm and have been breeding purebred poultry for a very long time to better my stock. We hatch a few hundred chicks a month and sometimes have hatching eggs available as well. Our NPIP certification is underway (all of our adult-acquired birds are independently NPIP certified), we do frequent hatches with a professional incubator/brooding setup, and we do ship chicks (only within the USA). I might sound young but I know what I am talking about when it comes to breeding and hatching chicks. Yes it is true I am working on my professional rhetoric, so I apologize if my speech patterns appear to undermine my knowledge. I’m working on it but hopefully as I get older part of me can stay young in spirit. :)

Hello! Yes I co-run a small-scale hatchery focused on specific breeds. This allows us to take extra time with the birds and maintain high quality standards. We focus mainly on blue andalusians, silkies, blue orpingtons, silver seibrights, golden phoenix, and a few other breeds. My family has been doing this for many years and I have used what I’ve learned to start my own hatchery (I’m 25 with a bachelor of science degree and 2 minors where I learned the intricacies of genetics and avian biology among other subjects). I started my hatchery recently, but I have grown up on a farm and have been breeding purebred poultry for a very long time to better my stock. We hatch a few hundred chicks a month and sometimes have hatching eggs available as well. Our NPIP certification is underway (all of our adult-acquired birds are independently NPIP certified), we do frequent hatches with a professional incubator/brooding setup, and we do ship chicks (only within the USA). I might sound young but I know what I am talking about when it comes to breeding and hatching chicks. Yes it is true I am working on my professional rhetoric, so I apologize if my speech patterns appear to undermine my knowledge. I’m working on it but hopefully as I get older part of me can stay young in spirit. :)
Did you get the bugs out of your website?

Back
Top Bottom