I Have To Know, Do You Anthropomorphize Your Animals?

I write stories about my chickens too - what else is there to blog about??
Besides, some day they will learn to read and they'll want to know what I've been talking about.

I think this is a bad thing to do to some extent. Sometimes when humans assess human qualities to animals, it ends up causing the animal more suffering. Especially with an injured or ill animal.....

Though we treat our animals just as well, or sometimes better than our human guests, we still have to remember that any animal is still an animal and human feelings cannot get in the way of the health and well being of the animal.

However with that being said, as long as it doesn't present danger to the animal, then I say "why not?"

Now I have to wonder if our animals give Us animal qualities like we give them human qualities
lol.png
If they do; is it called "Homopomorphizing"? :eek:

I have a hen that seems to like me more then her flock. She will follow me around and perch next to me on my chair and sit there the whole time I sit.

I sure hope she doesn't have a crush on me lol. It wouldnt work anyway, first time I'd pull into a Popeyes - she'd kick me to the curb *snicker*.

Gate

my chickens AREN'T human?
th.gif

even my meaties have conversations with me. i know, talking to the chickens, okay. chickens talking back...see therapist.

we do our own newsletter that the chickens write...i don't know how they learned to break in and use the computer, printer etc, let alone spell, but they do it! it's called The Blessed Nest Cackler!

Back
Top Bottom