I have to talk POLISH!

Hi, trying to choose between my two White Crested cuckoo cockerels so took some pics of them both, these are to go with my WC Black hens
It will go head, legs then overall colour and conformation

Cock 1

[/IMG]

And Cockerel 2

She sounds like a confused chicken! I thought Polish didn't go broody, silly little madam. Well I guess theres not much you can do, maybe pop some eggs under her at night when shes asleep?!

My gals gathered a bunch, hid them from me, and took turns sitting on them! (I found them some of them when I changed the shaving, but pretended not to have any knowledge of them. The never hatched, tho. These are from 4 hens.

OH Please send positive vibes my way...
one of my SLbantam polish was dead in the traitor. All was acting good, ran to home depot, came home to fix the fan in the large coop and it was dead. No warning.
I think its Coccidios but not sure I'm treating for it. and treating for a few other things.
I have one other one that acts a little odd, wings hangin low. (think its a pullet)

Here's the others they are WAY full of life but still gettting treated

This Im pretty sure is a roo, but it has a weak head dress

My other roo he's so curious.

My healthy hen I'm loving these little chicks, I have waited a long long time for them.

My dog piper and EE comet looking in on the SLbantampolish chicks

Loving his head dress so far, they are only like 8wks old.

Here's the sick chick that I PRAY will be ok.

Thank You my polish Chicken Friends!!
I love these little guys. They are so tiny even for bantams.

I would say both roos, how old are they? Don't know about colours

They are both about 14 weeks old. I'm not seeing any pointed or shiny saddle feathers on the splash. Her colors just look so "muddy" that I'm not sure what color to call her. Red bleeding through the white on the back and wings, and a black streak in the crest. Plus, the crest can't decide whether it wants to mushroom or be wonky.

I have blown up the pics and am pretty certain the silver laced is a cockerel. The wattles are far too big to be a pullet, and enlarging the pics shows the shiny ones better :/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom