I need your prayers, please....**Update** 1st post

Elite Silkies

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
My uncle was just diagnosed with Liver Cancer. The doctors kept diagnosing him with Bronchitis. I just don't understand how something like this could be missed.

He has no insurance for chemo, so I am praying that he can get on Medicaid or Medicare since they just disabled him about 2 months ago. I try not to question God, because I know he has reasons for calling certain people home, but it is still hard to accept sometimes.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Cammy

I just wanted to thank everyone that prayed for my Uncle. The Lord called him home today and we will miss him dearly. My children and I are very saddened. They loved their school breaks that they spent at his home every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
fl.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Hospice came in to help out, so that he would at least have pain meds. But, he had to sign some form stating that he wouldn't take anything that could cure him. I never knew that was the way Hospice worked. It was kind of a hard blow. But, since he doesn't have insurance he doesn't have much of a choice right now.

Filling out his paper work today to get on Medicare, so hopefully he'll get that and can let Hospice go, so that maybe he can get some help.

He has really had a bad year. His business went under, he is losing his home and now cancer.

Does anyone know if they will make them move out while Hospice is in the home? They live in Texas. I can't find any answers on internet.

This is the link for the Cancer Care Center of South Texas, call them and explain the situation and see what they tell you. They were able to help a friend of mine several years ago who had melanoma that metastasized to her brain and she needed several brain surgeries on the cancer and they covered it.

http://www.healthcare.com/profile/cancer-care-centers-of-south-texas-new-braunfels/

Cancer Care Centers Of South Texas -New Braunfels

1448 Common St
New Braunfels, TX 78130
(830) 643-1762

My prayers are with you.

PS: Try the cancer center in Houston too, MD Anderson

http://www.mdanderson.org/patient-and-cancer-information/guide-to-md-anderson/index.html

Helpful Telephone Numbers

askMDAnderson: 1-877-MDA-6789
Main Switchboard: 713-792-2121
Page Operator: 713-792-7090
Inpatient Room Information: 713-792-7000; Weekdays 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m., weekends 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To Reach A Family Member in the Surgery Waiting Area: 713-792-2501; 8:00 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
UT Police Department - 713-792-2890

The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030

Back
Top Bottom