0range

Songster
May 29, 2022
Wisconsin
These little ones are 4 weeks old. Just for fun, I see pullet (blue copper marans) pullet (mystery chick) roo (olive egger or golden cuckoo marans). What do you see? They are all meant to be girls but that doesn't mean much in the chicken world :p This is my first hybrid so maybe my sexing skills don't apply here...

IMG_2598.jpg

These little ones are 4 weeks old. Just for fun, I see pullet (blue copper marans) pullet (mystery chick) roo (olive egger or golden cuckoo marans). What do you see? They are all meant to be girls but that doesn't mean much in the chicken world :p This is my first hybrid so maybe my sexing skills don't apply here...

View attachment 3129334
We need better pics of the one in the middle. But, other than that I see 1 for sure girl and 1 for sure boy.

We need better pics of the one in the middle. But, other than that I see 1 for sure girl and 1 for sure boy.
I did another post about the middle one because I don't know the breed. I'm thinking maybe a white Easter Egger. Here's a picture if anyone wants to give it a guess.

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2516.JPG

I’m not entirely sure. Between 8-12 weeks is easiest. At least one cockerel, one pullet, and I’m thinking another cockerel, but I’m not entirely sure.

Back
Top Bottom