I take a lot of pictures of my chickens. Is that weird?

I'm new to this page and I just took a few pics of my hens. I have 5 Buff Orphington pullets about 3 months old ,and two chicks about a month old . Also one Bantu rooster we got as a chick this spring as a chick. She named it "hearts" think I g it was a little hen until "hearts" started crowing about a month ago lol! This is the hoop coop I built for them.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

If it wasn't for us crazy chicken and other fowl owners taking tons of pictures, think of how boring it could be here - pictures tell stories, catch moments, make threads come alive, make us giggle, and remind of us how lucky we are to have these amazing critters in our lives. I'm so surprised that I haven't seen these on the BYC calendar contest thread! The deadline for that is past now, but boy, I better see some of these entered next year!

In the meantime, there's another really fun thread (contest) started that will star kids and fowl together. It's right here, and although it's early yet the entries are fantastic. Get some of these in there!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1021893/official-byc-family-fowl-photo-contest/10#post_15857043

um, if you're weird I am too! I love love LOVE photography, and I LOVE taking pics and VIDEO of mine! I tend to leave my phone (my only camera) inside often because I'm either doing something where I get dirty or running water, but when I remember to I bring it out, and take a ton of pictures, and video when I can. Not only do I love photography, I want to document my experience and have the memories

um, if you're weird I am too! I love love LOVE photography, and I LOVE taking pics and VIDEO of mine! I tend to leave my phone (my only camera) inside often because I'm either doing something where I get dirty or running water, but when I remember to I bring it out, and take a ton of pictures, and video when I can. Not only do I love photography, I want to document my experience and have the memories

I'm the same way! My computer is bogged down right now with a gazillion pictures. I may have a problem!

Glad I am not the only one as well. I like how most of you have the kids AND the chickens in the pics. The other day at work, one of the ladies asked if I had a pic of my daughter. I quickly went thru my phone and
hide.gif
......WELL, I asked if they'd like to see pics of the chickens instead. 4 kids, and I only have a couple pics. In my defense, my phone is a cheap, crappy phone, and I only get 32 pics. So, yes, I have filled it with chicken pics.
big_smile.png
So, it's not my fault. I obviously need a better, updated phone.

Back
Top Bottom