I take a lot of pictures of my chickens. Is that weird?

You certainly are not alone! For example, my chicken and duck folder for the entire month of September contained 251 pictures.
smile.png
I know, it's overkill, but I love it! Here are some pictures of my babies to share.

This doesn't nearly cover all our birds, but it will have to do.
big_smile.png

-Alex

You certainly are not alone! For example, my chicken and duck folder for the entire month of September contained 251 pictures. :) I know, it's overkill, but I love it! Here are some pictures of my babies to share. This doesn't nearly cover all our birds, but it will have to do. :D -Alex
They are all beautiful!
1f601.png
For the past two weeks my computer has been so slow. I think it's telling me that it's just not going to take it anymore. I dread going through and cleaning out the pictures.

We got our very first egg yesterday!

Also yesterday, I had a photo shoot with my daughter so I could update picture frames in our house and, of course, we had a photo bomber. She's always so nosy!

I took these just today.
tongue.png

And a bonus from a few weeks ago, with my niece and "her" chicken.
love.gif

Have you thought about entering 2 of your pictures in the Family & Fowl contest? The link is in my signature line...yours would fit in their perfectly and everyone that enters has a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes.

Wow, so many beautiful pictures on this thread...you all are amazing photographers, love all the pictures!

Funny, I was looking at the pictures on my phone yesterday and all are of the flock (except one sunflower pic). I probably ought to take at least one of DH, lol.

And please, anyone willing to share pictures of their birds (any kind, chickens or ducks or whatever) and family members enter them in the Family & Fowl contest. The contest is open until Oct. 31st so you still have time!

Wow, so many beautiful pictures on this thread...you all are amazing photographers, love all the pictures!

Funny, I was looking at the pictures on my phone yesterday and all are of the flock (except one sunflower pic). I probably ought to take at least one of DH, lol.

And please, anyone willing to share pictures of their birds (any kind, chickens or ducks or whatever) and family members enter them in the Family & Fowl contest. The contest is open until Oct. 31st so you still have time!

My phone is filled with chickens, also. It borders on crazy.
ep.gif

I submitted a couple pictures in the contest!

Back
Top Bottom