I take a lot of pictures of my chickens. Is that weird?

It looks like they're the best of friends. However, they fought over that bug they were racing to when they got there.

I'm pretty sure she's warmed up to the camera. Strike a pose.

Nope, not weird at all. I have only had chickens for a year and have..... Let's see... Over 1,100 pics of my chickens....LOL

Last edited:
jackieo: definitely crazy chicken lady.
wink.png
But then we all need some sort of designation as crazy around here. Just a few I've taken in the few weeks we've had our girls:

nope, not weird, since i have only had chickens for a year and have.. lets see... over 1,100 pics of my chickens.. LOL
I always have to have my real camera (not my phone) when I go out to the coop. I'm pretty positive some facebook friends are annoyed at all my chickens pictures! lol

jackieo: definitely crazy chicken lady.
wink.png
But then we all need some sort of designation as crazy around here. Just a few I've taken in the few weeks we've had our girls:

LOVE the pictures! We got our first chicks only 3 months ago and I'm sure they've already had as many "photo shoots" as my children. I always have my slr handy just in case they do something cute!

I don't take a lot of photos, because mine are ex-battery and camera shy. One is feral and everything shy! Except for this one, she's not in the slightest bit shy. Say hello to Jadzia:

I'm in the process of making a calendar online for next year with pics of our flock...it is so hard to narrow down the photos and we have only had chickens for 11 months!

Back
Top Bottom