Ideal Poultry!

Have you ordered from Ideal Poultry this year (2011)?

• I ordered and already got my birds.

Votes: 66 36.7%
  • I ordered and I am awaiting my order!

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I wanted to order but they are sold out of what I want.

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • No. (This option is for Illia ;-)

Votes: 37 20.6%

• Total voters
Do you sell the chicks or raise them up. I had a lady buy 70.00 worth of poultry today
Both. I sell as many of the chicks as I can. And the ones that don't sell (or ones that caught my eye for some reason) I keep. Some will be sold at a poultry auction if I think I can get some good $ for them (like when I have a pair of something), and the rest I keep.

I ordered 25 black crested white polish in February,I raise them under my benches in my greenhouse.they eat all the weeds and do bug patrol. In may I pulled the quad I wanted to keep and sold the rest for 10.00 each to my flower customers. People still keep coming wanting them

Today only pullet chicks $1.39 each your choice of 2 breeds 12 of one 13 of another of Barred Rocks, Production Red, RIR, Ameracauna and Black Australorp. Call in only 1-800-243-3257 Option 2 before 5 PM Central Time.

The email for the weeks specials gets sent out before noon Thursday so they should be on the website under advertised specials sometime in the afternoon. Sometimes they add new specials usually Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. You can join their email list or check their facebook page or twitter. Some specials are Call In Only and are not on their web site.

i have some from my pet chicken just got them june 3, 15 all nice healthy CW's with good bone on them, no problems all growing well & were healthy on arrival , and they were even shipped a long way to us in AZ . so i like them , so far so good...! will order from them again , take care Dianna
frow.gif

I was very happy with my recent order. They shipped right away and arrived in a timely manner. The birds seemed in good condition except for one (was trampled in the box). Customer service was helpful and reimbursed me for the dead chick. One of the breeds that I wanted was sold out, but they made sure to check on hatch day if there were any extras of that specific breed and added one to my order the day it was shipped.

Back
Top Bottom