If you could live anywhere

I'd stay in Puerto Rico, but I'd move to a more liberal town, this town is the sort of place where they still think that God sent aids to kill blacks, drug addicts, and gays. The mindset here, even among college graduates is fairly undeveloped. The downside of living in the country.

I love the midwest - wisconsin maybe?

Also the middle of Maine. I miss living in Maine.

I just want more of what I already have. The more snow the better. And more land for more animals.

I stay here because of family and kids in school system.

Anywhere with mountains, trees and water. Where I can't hear or see my neighbors and my yard was green and full of animals. Where summer is warm and winter is cold and there is spring and fall. Real seasons.

I am happy here in Va. but it took a while to learn to love it like I did Ga. Perhaps when my husband retires we'll return to my old stomping ground where the cost of living is far cheaper than up here. We have talked about that often.

My fantasy life however has me perched on the top of an awesome mountain range with the view of the world at my feet, the wind in my hair, a T1 connection, and enough money to lay in stocks and supplies and conviences that would never force me to leave although it would be possible to get out and into the city when the mood struck.

I am not a recluse but sometimes I long for seclussion from the entire world.

I have lived in Upstate NY for most of my life ( currently just outside Rochester ). I wouldn't trade the summers, they are the best. Not too humid, and the sun shines so many days out of the season, but I would like to trade winters with those Colorado. I don't mind the snow, but it's the lack of sun here that drives me crazy in winter! It's a beautiful state that more people need to come visit. They think of NY, they think of NYC. 2 totally different things.

I'd still live right here where I am...Mountains, valleys...Four Seasons....Takes alittle while to get out to the BIG cities but love coming back into these mountains and valleys.....I've been lucky to travel a good bit in my life time and see some of the world but there is no place like home....

Outside the U.S. I'd have to pick Southern Germany in the Alps. LOVE it! Been there a million times, if I could pick up my farm with my critters and husband, and plop down, we'd be there now.

Inside the U.S..... Colorado or Wyoming. My dad lived in Colorado when I was a kid, so I spent summers there, probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

Wyoming, Montana... anywhere that I could have a huge ranch and NO neighbors!!!
Any of ya'll that pine for TN, I live about 45 min from Nashville in the country... I've got 5 acres creekside, it's georgeous!! Name your price, can't say I'd take it, but you just never know!!

Back
Top Bottom