INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making a coolerbator for @sarasweatman as a gift because she is a friend and also very giving and kind. And would love her to have more bator space and a good steady incubation.....

I have ordered (I am making two of the same, keeping one as an extra)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-52-qt.-Xtreme-Cooler/21721549
coolers
Coleman 52-Quart Extreme Cooler, Blue

I CHOSE THIS COOLER BECAUSE I made a CHEAP cooler bator and I dont like its insulating factor so I will pay just a few more bucks to have a well insulated cooler like this one......

4.5 stars
14 reviews
ratings
Q&A
By: Coleman
Walmart #: 552035097
k2-_3cfd61f7-adcd-4919-af59-1b9a1da29866.v1.jpg-152afedce20253fc415f4b19b5c76813493ad350-optim-450x450.jpg

Order Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122

Price:
US $22.75

Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122
( 270949887789 )
Quantity: 2

I have also purchased a STC because I want to try one in mine, to COMPARE with the wafers I love so much

ITEM PRICE:
US $15.80

Universal STC-1000 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat w/ Sensor AC 110V

The fans I ordered, and I ordered higher cfm and rpms so I may have to adjust humidity more because of the fan, but I wanted more air flow in them anyways.

Lot 2PCS New 80mm IDE Chassis Fan Cooling for Computer PC Host 4 Pins

Price:
US $6.99 for two, I ordered 4 total because I need to have extras on hand just in case.

Features:
1. Silent Fan Cooling System
2. Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
4. 4 Pins Connector Male and Female
5. Provide excellent ventilation for your PC cases

Specification:
Speed reference: 1800 +/-10% RPM
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Noise Reference: 23 db
Reference air flow: 60CFM
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Current: 0.18A
Interface Type: 4 Pins Male and Female
Length: 11.8inches
Size: 3.1 x 3.1 x 1 in(L x W x H)
Color: black

Package include:
2 x Computer Chassis Fan

two per cooler, cheap at lowes ceramic
LL

This morning it is pretty obvious that the serama that pipped died, but there are 2 more pips from the mixed bantam eggs.

I am making a coolerbator for @sarasweatman as a gift because she is a friend and also very giving and kind. And would love her to have more bator space and a good steady incubation..... I have ordered (I am making two of the same, keeping one as an extra) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-52-qt.-Xtreme-Cooler/21721549 coolers

[COLOR=0000CD]I CHOSE THIS COOLER BECAUSE I made a CHEAP cooler bator and I dont like its insulating factor so I will pay just a few more bucks to have a well insulated cooler like this one...... [/COLOR]

4.5 stars 14 reviews ratings Q&A By: Coleman Walmart #: 552035097
k2-_3cfd61f7-adcd-4919-af59-1b9a1da29866.v1.jpg-152afedce20253fc415f4b19b5c76813493ad350-optim-450x450.jpg
Order Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122 Price: US $22.75 Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122 ( 270949887789 ) Quantity: 2 I have also purchased a STC because I want to try one in mine, to COMPARE with the wafers I love so much ITEM PRICE: US $15.80 Universal STC-1000 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat w/ Sensor AC 110V The fans I ordered, and I ordered higher cfm and rpms so I may have to adjust humidity more because of the fan, but I wanted more air flow in them anyways. Lot 2PCS New 80mm IDE Chassis Fan Cooling for Computer PC Host 4 Pins Price: US $6.99 for two, I ordered 4 total because I need to have extras on hand just in case. Features: 1. Silent Fan Cooling System 2. Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow 4. 4 Pins Connector Male and Female 5. Provide excellent ventilation for your PC cases Specification: [COLOR=0000FF]Speed reference: 1800 +/-10% RPM[/COLOR] Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing Noise Reference: 23 db Reference air flow: 60CFM Rated Voltage: 12V Rated Current: 0.18A Interface Type: 4 Pins Male and Female Length: 11.8inches Size: 3.1 x 3.1 x 1 in(L x W x H) Color: black Package include: 2 x Computer Chassis Fan , two per cooler, cheap at lowes ceramic
LL
Mornin Yer so sweet fer that. Let me know own how those controllers hold up I wanted to use one but wasn't sure of the longevity :hugs

Time to get away from the computer. Goodbye friends and happy hump day!
frow.gif
hugs.gif
enjoy your day!!!

Yes you are.
love.gif
wink.png

I,can't get my humidity above 57%.there condensation on the Windows.Yes the blue line was just the morning before in my blue eggs,and your green.

yes CH they are drawing down, let them alone dont candle dont open it, you have a bit of condensation that is good humidity..... GOOD LUCK!!

Yes! 18-21 3 years of Army
21-24 3 year of first degree in the University
24- working!
wow Benny!! you are the man! How long until the son goes into Army?

Good morning beautiful!!
hugs.gif
you have an egg update for me? or did I getcha already?

You're a way kinder heart than I is that's for sure.............not sure if that's saying much though.
probably not
lau.gif

I stored the rig for 3 years for the last owner, 'til he decided to sell it. When he told me what he wanted for it, I told him I'd buy it if he could wait for me to get the money, which was owed to me. 6 months later he gave it to me. Came with 2 graphs (since replaced) two trolling motors, & a 35 Merc with very few hrs. We've since reworked the whole thing & decked in everything forward of the console. I got very little use from it here, 'cause the only place I could use the Merc was the Potomac river, which I don't know, & I couldn't get anyone to go with me.
awwww that sucks whites!!!

I am making a coolerbator for @sarasweatman as a gift because she is a friend and also very giving and kind. And would love her to have more bator space and a good steady incubation.....

I have ordered (I am making two of the same, keeping one as an extra)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-52-qt.-Xtreme-Cooler/21721549
coolers

I CHOSE THIS COOLER BECAUSE I made a CHEAP cooler bator and I dont like its insulating factor so I will pay just a few more bucks to have a well insulated cooler like this one......
4.5 stars
14 reviews
ratings
Q&A
By: Coleman
Walmart #: 552035097

Order Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122

Price:
US $22.75

Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122
( 270949887789 )
Quantity: 2

I have also purchased a STC because I want to try one in mine, to COMPARE with the wafers I love so much

ITEM PRICE:
US $15.80

Universal STC-1000 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat w/ Sensor AC 110V

The fans I ordered, and I ordered higher cfm and rpms so I may have to adjust humidity more because of the fan, but I wanted more air flow in them anyways.

Lot 2PCS New 80mm IDE Chassis Fan Cooling for Computer PC Host 4 Pins

Price:
US $6.99 for two, I ordered 4 total because I need to have extras on hand just in case.

Features:
1. Silent Fan Cooling System
2. Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
4. 4 Pins Connector Male and Female
5. Provide excellent ventilation for your PC cases

Specification:
Speed reference: 1800 +/-10% RPM
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Noise Reference: 23 db
Reference air flow: 60CFM
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Current: 0.18A
Interface Type: 4 Pins Male and Female
Length: 11.8inches
Size: 3.1 x 3.1 x 1 in(L x W x H)
Color: black

Package include:
2 x Computer Chassis Fan

two per cooler, cheap at lowes ceramic
LL

I might have to make a "backup" coolerbator as well
hide.gif
Mow that I have extra parts..

hugs.gif
enjoy your day!!!

wink.png

yes CH they are drawing down, let them alone dont candle dont open it, you have a bit of condensation that is good humidity..... GOOD LUCK!!

wow Benny!! you are the man! How long until the son goes into Army?

Good morning beautiful!!
hugs.gif
you have an egg update for me? or did I getcha already?

probably not
lau.gif

awwww that sucks whites!!!
I did last night. Locked them in nice and tight... and now the boring long wait.. At least I have work to keep me busy!
roll.png

@Sally Sunshine thanks for the links. seems decimal point accuracy on the thermo/hydro along with a variety of them is the way to go. Don't know quite what I'm looking for with the temp controller, could only find large household ones locally. And the cooler bottom most likely cant be modified, it was also the only "squared" one available, I live in a seriously small town. Lol. I'll have to make a trip for the cooler or inevitably order the last of what off the internet, tho I really do like to see something in my hand before I buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom