INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now. Can't we all just hatch along
gig.gif

Greetings

Its so nice to have you around Sally. We all missed you.

I will try and start at the beginning to see whats up.

Personally, I am at school doing 30+ college credits this semester as well as the rest of my crazy life but I still get a few mins to keep up with my thread.

We hatch and sell around 400 birds a month. Everything is home made from the incubators to the feed. I currently have three people doing the farm - including pigs, goats and the water buffalo.
Hiya, Oz
frow.gif
Man, I don't know where you get all your energy, but I wish you'd email me some of it!

I'ts so hard to not just grab the eggs and candle. I can see them moving when I do and I just want to watch them swim around in there all day.

Hands off!!!!! urg!!!!!

Greetings

Its so nice to have you around Sally. We all missed you.

I will try and start at the beginning to see whats up.

Personally, I am at school doing 30+ college credits this semester as well as the rest of my crazy life but I still get a few mins to keep up with my thread.

We hatch and sell around 400 birds a month. Everything is home made from the incubators to the feed. I currently have three people doing the farm - including pigs, goats and the water buffalo.
Hey oz!

hugs.gif
you just keep that thread updated! anyone interested in a cool journey see the link here, maybe you will get through it till he gets his semester in, but I doubt it
lau.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/731675/getting-the-flock-out-of-here-a-diary-of-a-crazy-chicken-man

I've been reading and lurking on Oz's thread for a few months now when I get the down time. Still not caught up. I often find I want to comment on the past stuff but know I'll lose my page. Lol Oz you're an inspiration and I will totally stay at your chicken hotel. :) how many birds you up to now?

I'm just dieing to set eggs guys. Didn't have the heart to put the bator away after my last hatch flopped BC of poorly shipped/packaged eggs. I know I need to put it away BC its torturing me but at the same time I like seeing it. It reminds me that even though I promised no more this year(unless I win some in a hatch-a-long ;) ) I will be back at it in the spring

But knowing my girls' eggs are fertile would it be so terrible if a couple eggs magically fell into a running bator? I mean if I'm not hatching I'm researching more breeds and my list gets longer lol

Eta: BTW have I mentioned DH2B started this when he wanted to buy the incubator and the first chickens? I just did the research and maybe added a couple dozen more chickens to his number. It's paying off though. We're ready to sell eggs, and we just got a new layer today(idk if its a self blue oegb or a buff silkie as those appear to be the only other two ready in that group.) And we'll never go hungry lol but we may still be poor until eggs start selling ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom