International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

20190908_165651-jpg.1903103

@marchick

I m impressed by the quality of =
copper .rich red with thin flames . correct SOP
the length of his back .long ,flat ant a little tillted . SOP
Tail .high quality .correct shape and correct angle . SOP
Plumage high quality .well tight .no sign of fluffiness . well tidy .pure black SOP
Head Correct and gorgeous SOP

this guy when you breed him back over the BLC hens he come out of ,he ll produce some stunning progeny .

chooks man
I have got to say I am a little worried. You know how they can change so quickly and not always to the good. Praying he ends up good.Thank you chooks man!

I have got to say I am a little worried. You know how they can change so quickly and not always to the good. Praying he ends up good.Thank you chooks man!

don t worry about it too much .keep him safe and healty that all what you have to do .
the majority of trait are apparent and will not change to worst . like his body type .it is correct and is going to stay correct . his back is not going tobecome shorter .
the only thing you have to worry about is his manner may change .keep him domisticated don t let him go wild .
the other thing are the parasitic white ,some time they appear late 18 months of age .
Fertility .
side spig some time they appear late too .
mass .

chooks man

placed a order today for ;
750 numbered cable zip tie for the chicken . many different colour 10
medcabletienumbered.jpg

200 X 20 mm Aluminium costemized leg band . MRM 001 /200 AU 19. for the pullets .all Red colour .
50 X 22 mm ,
medlegbandsaluminiumcolour.jpg
numbered 01 /50 for the best cockerels.

50 watering cup .instaling the water system .

100 Pcs coloured and numbered plastic leg tag for adult hen .20mm 5 colour .

I should receive the 2 incubator today ,looking forward to it .

chooks man

MRM stand for Misty River Marans .
AU side way .Australia
Year 19 side way
MRM 19 . 001 AU Red colour for this year .
thoses leg band will stay with a chooks for the rest of they life . each year I ll select diferent colour .

chooks man
Love those leg bands. I think I need them. I did wing bands red numbered for my starting birds. Then babies got different colored numbered wing bands for variety and pens they came from. They will also get colored leg bands. All I have are spiral. I keep everything logged in my book.

moved the fertile eggs to the hatcher last night .98 went in 72 fertile went the hatcher . well happy about it .
Stillone over his daughters .30 eggs 5 infertile and 25 fertile.{ 10 hens penned with him}
Black Mamba over Black and BC hens .30 eggs 5 infertile and 25 fertile. { 10 hens penned with him }
Arnold Cuckoo. over his sisters/half sisters 30 eggs 14 infertile { 16 hens where penned with him ,too much} 16 fertile .
Cry Wolf .6 eggs all fertile { 10 hens penned with him only collecting eggs from Liza s black birchen hen}

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom