International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

marchick I am way North of Wenatchee WA. I have some more chics coming from Brian. I liked his LP line and ordered another dozen. Maybe we could do some trading in a couple years?? TOM

marchick I am way North of Wenatchee WA. I have some more chics coming from Brian. I liked his LP line and ordered another dozen. Maybe we could do some trading in a couple years?? TOM

Sounds good! I keep telling myself this is the last batch I am hatching for this year. I am doing one more. lol I have been waiting forever to get in for my shoulder surgery. I found out that the deltoid is completely detatched and they can't fix that. I hope they can go in and at least give me some range of motion. I still need to have a nerve study done for the nerve damage.I should have never had that rotator cuff surgery. I am so much worse. If anyone wants to know what doctor not to let fix a torn rotator cuff pm me! I just met a gal and he messed up her shoulder surgery also. Her pin was too short and didn't put in enough screws. It came apart the next day. Sorry rant over!

I have had 6 araucana and 7 eggs due to hatch in 2-3 days. broody has just kicked out and broke 1 araucana's egg. I found it at the corner of the nest. as my araucana parents are both double tufted I guess my broody understood it died in the shell. at least I hope she didn't kill it. it was a nice blue chick.

I hope that there are live chicks in the other eggs as she didn't discard them. there are 5 araucana's and 7 bcm eggs.
fl.gif

my other broody (sitting on 5 bcm eggs) seems to be determined to hatch. she gets up every 2-3 days for 3-4 minutes only.
fl.gif

I have had 6 araucana and 7 eggs due to hatch in 2-3 days. broody has just kicked out and broke 1 araucana's egg. I found it at the corner of the nest. as my araucana parents are both double tufted I guess my broody understood it died in the shell. at least I hope she didn't kill it. it was a nice blue chick.

I hope that there are live chicks in the other eggs as she didn't discard them. there are 5 araucana's and 7 bcm eggs.
fl.gif

my other broody (sitting on 5 bcm eggs) seems to be determined to hatch. she gets up every 2-3 days for 3-4 minutes only.
fl.gif

I hope you have a good hatch. Please post pictures after they hatch.
jumpy.gif

Sounds good! I keep telling myself this is the last batch I am hatching for this year. I am doing one more. lol I have been waiting forever to get in for my shoulder surgery. I found out that the deltoid is completely detatched and they can't fix that. I hope they can go in and at least give me some range of motion. I still need to have a nerve study done for the nerve damage.I should have never had that rotator cuff surgery. I am so much worse. If anyone wants to know what doctor not to let fix a torn rotator cuff pm me! I just met a gal and he messed up her shoulder surgery also. Her pin was too short and didn't put in enough screws. It came apart the next day. Sorry rant over!

Sounds like you should file some sort of complaint and have the other girl do the same.

With things like this it seems the only option is to confront it, though I would fear being sued for slander or something ridiculous like that by the doctor.

Cute chicks, good down color and well chunky!!! You've done well Marchick.

Take Care,
Keith

Thank you, I was worried being the other two chicks had that light color. I have way too much money and time into them. This is like my 6th try to get stock that I can work with! We will see what happens. No energy left to start all over again!

Back
Top Bottom