Is anyone locking down for Avian flu?

fl.gif
Thanks Chicky.

At the beginning of this and as a newbie chicken owner, I was terrified. However, Having scoured every site I can am feeling more pragmatic. Hopefully, my babies will be safe - I am doing all I can.

Good luck to you sweetie x

Thanks lovely.

£109 on Amazon.  Had to use the credit card gulp but plan to grow loads of veggies in spring/summer so will save in the long run. Hopefully ha ha.
That's good you're getting good use out of it, I would really like one but I'd only be getting it to use until this thing is over because I don't think my garden is quite big enough to accommodate it year round!! :)

That's good you're getting good use out of it, I would really like one but I'd only be getting it to use until this thing is over because I don't think my garden is quite big enough to accommodate it year round!! :)
It dominates half of my garden ha ha so may need to move it - might even ask next door if I can use their garden-it's huge and they don't do anything with it ha ha.

Would also like to ask them can my girls chomp on thier grass when the lock down is over.
yippiechickie.gif

sad.png
I'm really starting to panic! Settle is only 30 mins away from me....

Aaaw boo don't panic. Merseyside not far from me but think about it logically.

A bird that has the strain needs to poo in your garden or share your birds food. I might be totally wrong or naïve but if you look at all the cases historically - they are limited.

Take a deep breath
thumbsup.gif

sad.png
I'm really starting to panic! Settle is only 30 mins away from me....

Aaaw boo don't panic. Merseyside not far from me but think about it logically.

A bird that has the strain needs to poo in your garden or share your birds food. I might be totally wrong or naïve but if you look at all the cases historically - they are limited.

Take a deep breath
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom