Isbar thread

When will my blue Isbar Roo start looking like a real Roo and get those long feathers? He is 14 weeks old right now.

My guy in the post 2 above the is 20 weeks old now. I would say you should see those long feathers soon
fl.gif

thank you! My guy has the darker tone on his neck and red on his back like your guy does! They are just soooo pretty.
1f60d.png

They really do look amazing, don't they? If only pictures could capture their full beauty...

Update...the comb and waddles haven't changed but I'm starting to see iridescent “leakage” of color. So maybe it's a slow developing cockerel.

Okay, now it's just plain torturous to read your description without seeing an updated picture of your adorable little guy. ;-)

They really do look amazing, don't they? If only pictures could capture their full beauty...
Okay, now it's just plain torturous to read your description without seeing an updated picture of your adorable little guy. ;-)

I'll get a new photo tomorrow. Tonight I was surprised when I went in the hen house at bedtime to count and collect the ice bowls...the little one that I'm trying to figure out i a cockerel or not had managed to fly up between the pen and wall,then while I was staring at the situation trying to figure out how to close the gap the little smarty jumped up onto the top of the pen...escape was completed!

Back
Top Bottom