June 2015 Hatch A Long HAL

I have 25 duck eggs and 6 fbcm x pbrock eggs in. Set to hatch June 6.
Icraig, what color of Chantecler do you have in? I just put my white Chanty hens in a chicken tractor today. My roo will go in on June 17th. Hopefully in the middle of July I will have some cute little yellow chicks.

Pic above is the Cemani's. There are 5/6 developing. One with a complete Detatached air cell did not develop.

This is my little call duck...wiggling around. I could see his beak!!!

...and lastly two silver sebrights to lockdown! Woot woot!

Candling and egg duty caught up!

Following.

I set 29 eggs on May15th, some 12 EE's and 17 mix brown egg layer Shipped from a member here they got into lockdown on the 2nd June.. May18th I set 3 duck eggs, Today I set 12 more eggs 4 EE and 8 Delaware eggs.

It's my first time hatching chicken eggs, hoping for a great hatch.

RIRs, Black Sex Links, RIR x White Leghorn, Brown Leghorn's, and Brown Leghorn x RIR. The Brown Leghorn and Brown Leghorn crosses came from a friend, as well as a few of the Sex Links.

I set early today some Cemani eggs, silkie and one lonely Easter Egger...
I don't think half the silkie eggs are fertile. My Roo was super aggressive and I removed him and put a docile roo in there... We shall see!

I set two cemani eggs today too :D

Right now I got 11 black sex links from my own flock that are developing and should hatch out on 6/6/15.there from a 1 year old barred rock named BIG GIRL and a 5 month old Rhode island red named BIG BOY....this is my second hatch the first hatch I only did three eggs to test my incubator but only one hatched...one was not fertilized abd one died after developing a little ...the one that hatched was a rooster his name is gallito

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom