Leann's "Adopt Me" Bargain from Myer Hatchery

This sounds exciting, its like a grab bag!!!
smile.png
To bad there is no way I could get 25!!!
smile.png

Quote:
AHHH!!! I am so freakin jealous!!! I LOVE the Black Copper Marans!!!

I have an order coming from them in a couple weeks 51 chicks and 6 ducks, but I may need to put in another order now after seeing your results!!

Nice deal! what was the cost?

thought this was an interesting idea but after looking at the their site, you can order 25 of the brown egg layer assortment straight run (which these are also 25 and straight run) for LESS money then the adoptee program which is $1.73 each and you don't know what you are getting, (you also won't get any turkeys but you might not have gotten those anyway).

Last edited:
Well I did it, I ordered the adopt me special. Kinda excited to see what I get. Wont be here untill june 19 - 21. Does anyone have pics of what hey have got for this special?

I would love to hear what you received in the summer. What did you end up with? I am thinking about ordering the Leanne Adopt Me group too. But after reading the posts here I am a bit leary as I could never process meat chickens or turkeys.

I got leann adopt me bargin on Oct 15 got alot different breeds chickens/bantams no turkeys lost about 5 but the rest nice and healthy and getting big. I got brown and white leghorns,EE,BLRW, sebrights,bantam polish and blue ee bantam etc.I am very happy with my order.
thumbsup.gif

I got leann adopt me bargin on Oct 15 got alot different breeds chickens/bantams no turkeys lost about 5 but the rest nice and healthy and getting big. I got brown and white leghorns,EE,BLRW, sebrights,bantam polish and blue ee bantam etc.I am very happy with my order.
thumbsup.gif
Oh, that sounds great. Thank you for the info. The less that are lost, the better. My kids will get upset but realize it can't be helped. I really like the idea of an assortment. And turkeys would be ok too as long as I didn't have to process them. :)

I had to cancel an order with Ideal, my preferred hatchery, due to family stuff earlier this year. When I went back to place my order Ideal was out of a lot of the bird breeds I wanted — until next spring. So I threw caution to the wind and ordered Meyer Hatchery's Leann's "Adopt Me" Bargain St. Run (20), as well as their Assorted Rare Females (30)... I just realized typing that, hmm I won't really know which is from which assortment, lol. Oh well. I figured it could be fun and I'll sell off or cull the birds I don't want to add to my flock. This is my first time ordering from Meyer and I have heard mixed things about their birds. If anyone has ordered either the Adopt Me or the Assorted Rare Female from Meyer Hatchery, can you please post what you received? I'll post what i receive here, when the birds arrive —Just for the heck of it.

Back
Top Bottom