Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Hi I have only just found this thread, I think I may have some lemon blue cochins, I was given 4 cochin eggs and these are the result, 3 lemon blue? and 1 partridge, they are 18 weeks

The others look like buff over blue. This is a hen on the standard book

Thanks I wasn't sure as they were given to me along with 6 bantam eggs (5 hatched), they are all great and chat to me, sit on me and follow me

Been a super long time since I've posted here. Some nice pictures everybody.

Thought I'd post picture of the 3 I have still from this project. I have a couple pullets last year but I lost them in a cold spell we had here. They lived outside with their mother and we got a lot of rain and cold weather and they just slowly disappeared. I wish I could have caught them but it just never happened. They weren't people friendly after being hatched and raised under a coop. I also lost my big Brown Red rooster Bruce to a fox last November. I have his old girls still though and my rooster Smokey. I got my first egg today from them so hopefully soon enough I'll have some new chicks to share. Here is Smokey, Abbie and Georgia. (Smokey lost his comb to frostbite last winter)

I was wondering if anyone here had eggs for sale (that could be shipped) or a lemon blue cockerel rooster for sale near Augusta GA? I have 2 lemon blue splash pullets, but no male to use with them :(

Back
Top Bottom