Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

I was wondering if anyone here had eggs for sale (that could be shipped) or a lemon blue cockerel rooster for sale near Augusta GA? I have 2 lemon blue splash pullets, but no male to use with them :(
I will have Lemon Blue hatching eggs in the very near future. I can PM when my gals start laying if you'd like. :) I like to hatch a few batches out before I start selling eggs though, just to make sure fertility is good.

I will have Lemon Blue hatching eggs in the very near future. I can PM when my gals start laying if you'd like. :) I like to hatch a few batches out before I start selling eggs though, just to make sure fertility is good.
Pleas PM me also! Are you NPIP?

Yes thank you that would be great! And you aren't too terribly far away so I bet I would get good rates! Any idea when you will have eggs and are there pics of your birds posted on here?

Wait, if you aren't NPIP you can't legally ship eggs...
Some states you are not allowed to ship to/from unless you are NPIP..others don't have regulations against it...I won't get into here but being NPIP does NOT mean you have a healthy flock..I have bought sick birds from a couple of different people over the years that were NPIP..the last being a lady I bought Orpingtons from on RareBreed that were CRD positive tested by my Vet...I lost about $300+ on the deal..not to mention being freaked out thinking my whole flock would be infected..thank God I kept them FAR from my guys...

Some states you are not allowed to ship to/from unless you are NPIP..others don't have regulations against it...I won't get into here but being NPIP does NOT mean you have a healthy flock..I have bought sick birds from a couple of different people over the years that were NPIP..the last being a lady I bought Orpingtons from on RareBreed that were CRD positive tested by my Vet...I lost about $300+ on the deal..not to mention being freaked out thinking my whole flock would be infected..thank God I kept them FAR from my guys...

Oh I know that but most states won't received packages without NPIP paper work either

ok y'all I am coming here with rambling and looking for advice. I hatched eggs from a lemon blue pen several months ago and ended up with 2 lemon blue splash pullets and a lemon blue cockerel. However, the male has a deformed foot which I believe will cause him to not be able to breed...also I don't really want to pass on those genes. I do have a splash rooster and a (hopefully) blue cockerel coming up. Would either of these create lemon blues with my lemon blue splashes? I intend to order more lemon blue eggs, but my girls are almost ready to lay so was wondering if either of these would work. My splash boy is already old enough to breed. The blue is only 2 months old.

Back
Top Bottom