Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Lynne, I have a question. I this cockerel anything like your Nugget or will this be just another LB Splash once mature? I'm curious as if I hatch one like this and this is something like what Nugget looked like I want to hang on to them.

Lynne, I have a question. I this cockerel anything like your Nugget or will this be just another LB Splash once mature? I'm curious as if I hatch one like this and this is something like what Nugget looked like I want to hang on to them.
I have a little guy who looks exactly like yours. I really don't know how he will mature but I "think" he will be Splash with alot of the Buff. Nugget was born Buff & later got the blue in his tail. I've never hatched another like him :(

I have a little guy who looks exactly like yours. I really don't know how he will mature but I "think" he will be Splash with alot of the Buff. Nugget was born Buff & later got the blue in his tail. I've never hatched another like him :(

No, I copied you picture from above and pasted it in my post rather than quoting all the photos. Lol. I was just wondering if I were to hatch something like that little guy if I should hang on him. But, like I said, I'm going to hold as much as I can until I know for sure I will have no need for them here.

No, I copied you picture from above and pasted it in my post rather than quoting all the photos. Lol. I was just wondering if I were to hatch something like that little guy if I should hang on him. But, like I said, I'm going to hold as much as I can until I know for sure I will have no need for them here.
Well, no wonder he looked like one of mine~!!! I just went down to the basement to check my LB hatch. A little one just hatched that is BUFF~!!!!! Perhaps he/she will be a little Nugget. This is the 2nd chick to hatch today. The first looks LB (fingers crossed) & another is almost ready to hatch but I can't tell color. I will have pics tomorrow. :)

Ok, here is the tally for the LB chicks. 1 Buff, 2 Blue, 1 Dark Blue, 1 Black. The Blue's may all become LB as they have the Buff down on their tummies.

Wow. It looks like all have some buff down that you can see. I'm not sure if it's the photo or not but the black one looks like that to. Your Buff looks identical to mine. I wonder how differently they will look at maturity. Fingers crossed they are all going to mature into something you will want in your breeding pens next year. (Jealous over here just a little bit!)

Does anyone know of a breeder selling hatching eggs on lemon blues? Iv looked everywhere and the only ppl I can find are ppl not breeding to brown reds! Help plz

Yes i did find a couple breeders but they wont have anything until spring if then its been a nightmare!

Back
Top Bottom